Reviews for Piece by Piece
superatea chapter 1 . 7/15
I love I love I love this
beckini chapter 1 . 4/8
I am sorry to hear of your miscarriage. You write well. Retribution is a good story. Thank you for adding to it and sharing it with us.
PriWinchester chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Hey any chances to continuing more of this verse? Its a brilliant one and close to my heart.I know there's another one more but I just wish you could come up with you.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
You are a terrible person. Such feels! This was so good it hurt. I wanted to hug Sammy so badly, he was so lost and confused. And Dean, was just as horrid. Those boys just need all the hugs. My chest was all tight for like, all of this. Wonderful job thugh, you hurt me well.
MMShadow chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow, when I first started reading this 'verse (um, today lol) I really wasn't sure if I'd like it. But I'm surprised to find that I love it! Sam and Dean are both really sweet in their own ways, and the angst and brother bonding just gets me tearing up every time. I really hope you do more in this verse! Maybe even eventually show Sam when he's back to normal?
SammySam chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
In no way was this story pale! I literally bawled my eyes out, I was covered in tears and *cough* snot. I felt my heart break several times for Sammy because the situations you made could quite possibly happen! I cried so much... My face hurt from the continued crying. My Lord my heart hurts so much I had felt the pain poor Sammy felt especially when Dean yelled at him it broke me because Sammy couldn't have known Dean didn't mean what he said, and... *waves at face* It just caused me to breakdown.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. my prayers are with you and your family.
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh my God are you okay?!
Windstorm124 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
First, I'd like to say that all your stories are beautifully written and you're an author that I keep going back to and reading the stories over and over and over again. I'd also like to say thank you, because you were the first author I read from in the Supernatural fandom and you always keep them in character. Keep writing!
deanssammy chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hi there hon notk sure if i asked befote but how old is sammy in this story? I would love to read more into it.
jrztroubadour chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I just came back and found this update, I love it, I like all your stories in general, they are very insightful. Thanks a lot for sharing. I am deeply sorry for your loss, I really hope things get better for you.
And yes, I have been so sad about season 8, but I still believe in the boys! creative and talented people like you remind me how awesome this fandom can be.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
great story
Aerotes chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is amazingly written. I always love it when there's a dog in Supernatural too. I can actually really imagine Sammy as a natural with animals. I'm also not to fond of mentally disabled people fictions, as my brother has Down Syndrome, but what you've written with Retribution 'verse is really good. Good work. :3
sylvaniae chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh, you make me so incoherent with your writing. I cried with this story. So heart-wrenching. I loved Denzil, too! German shepherds are such big babies :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I really loved this. I can't believe just how much your doggie in there nailed mine in appearance and temperament, and just how darn caring a dog can be when you walk up to it not feeling quite yourself. My Kody has been a shoulder I've literally cried on more than once by now with everything my loved ones, including you, have been going through. Keep up the hard work and listening to the wonderful comments you wholeheartedly deserve and you will be back to 100% in no time.

Love ya.