Reviews for One Missed Call
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really like this whole piece... I was wondering can I use your prompt?
mandancie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
this was totally awesome! :) I loved it. I just love the brotherly love between the two of them. ;)
Hundley chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Nice story. I enjoyed it a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
An excellent story.
It took a great deal of courage for Sam to try to pursue the life he wanted. After all, there are many ways to serve humanity other than killing other beings. There is legal aid and the public defender's office — and a highly successful lawyer inclined toward philanthropy who endowed health care, clean-water and food-bank programs would save more lives than a hunter ever could.
While other hunters reveled in the fear, pain and death of other beings, Sam never seemed to possess that sadistic streak. He did what he had to do but didn't seem to take pleasure in it. It's no wonder the hunter's life often seemed unbearable.

I have no words to describe how much I detest John. It's incredibly sad that he couldn't love and appreciate his younger son for who he was.

I'm so glad that in your story Dean could put aside the "perfect soldier" long enough to support Sam.

My apologies for rambling on.
I look forward to reading more of your work.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great story! It left me wanting MORE!
judyann chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Aww loved that especially reading the prompt. You did great with it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I like this a lot. Love the boys hanging together. That was awful, what John did to Sam, hanging up on him. What a self-righteous creep.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This just made my heart break for both boys. John said things in anger then couldn't take them back and you wrote just how Sam would have felt. Too much Winchester pride. Really enjoyed. Thanks.
sarah chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
nice shot
well done
kjdw chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I liked this a lot!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Liked it a lot! Poor Sam - he's lucky he's still got Dean. And poor Dean- caught in the middle.