Reviews for Riding the Rails
Guest chapter 44 . 12/25/2016
The brother being a disrespectful asshole was hardly necessary for the story
Guest chapter 40 . 12/25/2016
A woman having feelings for another woman does not make said woman straight. It's insulting to say otherwise
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
Please do pair Addison with Teddy. I love them together
Ibormann95 chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
This book is so intense. It has me wanting more each chapter. so far my favorite book on here.
Gleekforever2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I just finished the story after reading it for approximately 4 months... And I have loved every minute of it ! I want to know if there will be a sequel to this story, or anything that'll give a story as to calzona after the engagement, the duration of internship as fiancé to one another, and what happens to their lives both individually and together outside of their work?

I'm calzona obsessed and this story added so much fuel to that fire, it's extremely concerning to any of my calzona die hard friends. Thank you so much for the intricate details in the chapters, the mental images of every scene from the apartments, to how's, to school, their sex life and just everything else in between. This was true writing and you are an excellent author for calzona.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/3/2016
I just wanna say, when they're having sex, what's up with Callie telling Arizona she can come & then saying, "I won't tell"? I have no idea wtf that means, but whenever I read that it sounds so goddamn creepy. It immediately irked me the first time & was even worse the second time.
ILoveCallieTorres chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing!
Gunner4Life chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
That was pretty amazing. I think part of the excitement is the risk of getting caught. And not really caring about it. What an instant connection. But can they have more than just the amazing sex? Can they be friends and build a relationship? Excited to find out!
Karsyn915 chapter 54 . 3/16/2016
love it
Karsyn915 chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
wow just wow
ttandme69 chapter 54 . 9/21/2015
Well worth a second read to get to where I left off it's a complete the story ! It would be nice if there was a part two and we continued on I may be just a few more special chapters here and there about the life of Callie and Arizona in Seattle ? Thanks for all the hard work . Lisa
kassia.crislayne chapter 54 . 8/27/2015
You're such a great writer! This is another story of yours that I read and it's amazing! And to know that it was supposed to be a chapter or two and it turned out to be this amazing and long story is awesome and the proof of your magic skills. I would like to adrres some of your comments about people misreading your intentions in some chapters. I didn't have any problems about it. Not with the crossdresser thing nor with Arizona being "bitch" (?). Because I don't think she was at that time, I understood what you tried to show us. Anyway, great story, thank you for writing it!
Maura chapter 54 . 6/11/2015
Best story I have ever read.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/26/2015
WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW just WOW
Guest chapter 54 . 4/7/2015
I loved it, thank you for writing this beautiful story, you can just feel the love between them !
1,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »