Reviews for Riding the Rails
ttandme69 chapter 54 . 9/21
Well worth a second read to get to where I left off it's a complete the story ! It would be nice if there was a part two and we continued on I may be just a few more special chapters here and there about the life of Callie and Arizona in Seattle ? Thanks for all the hard work . Lisa
kassia.crislayne chapter 54 . 8/27
You're such a great writer! This is another story of yours that I read and it's amazing! And to know that it was supposed to be a chapter or two and it turned out to be this amazing and long story is awesome and the proof of your magic skills. I would like to adrres some of your comments about people misreading your intentions in some chapters. I didn't have any problems about it. Not with the crossdresser thing nor with Arizona being "bitch" (?). Because I don't think she was at that time, I understood what you tried to show us. Anyway, great story, thank you for writing it!
Maura chapter 54 . 6/11
Best story I have ever read.
I loved it, thank you for writing this beautiful story, you can just feel the love between them !
Cyclinggirl22 chapter 39 . 3/31
Love it, I would like to try the pineapple...
TeamCallioperobbins chapter 44 . 1/14
So you probably don't even check these reviews anymore, but the friends reference slayed me! PIVOT PIVOT! I was in tears!
naenae69 chapter 54 . 1/3
Wow love love ilove it...
rlipstraw chapter 54 . 12/21/2014
Amazing ending. Kind of bummed to say good bye to all the amazing hot sex you wrote between the two hot women.
helenkidd1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I was told about your story from a friend, can't wait to read more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
this is so... wrong! Like, It doesnt make any sense! Why on earth would they do thin in a PUBLIC subway in front of EVERYONE?! like this legitimately make 100% 0 sense!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/20/2014
Rereading this story again because I love it so much but for some reason I think I actually have a problem with the amount of sex scenes. Albeit hot, sometimes it's overkill. Sometimes I want them to have a deep & meaningful conversation & they immediately just go at it. The one chapter when they didn't have sex for weeks because of studying; I think that should've been done very slow & romantic. Everything was just done so fast for the sake of a hot sex scene. I felt myself scrolling past them at times for the actual story.
Guest chapter 54 . 9/10/2014
My fav (calzona) fanfic, I mean WOW
Guest chapter 54 . 9/10/2014
this story was the best
Guest chapter 30 . 9/5/2014
im in tears, just beautiful and perfect
1,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »