Reviews for Riding the Rails
TeamCallioperobbins chapter 44 . 1/14
So you probably don't even check these reviews anymore, but the friends reference slayed me! PIVOT PIVOT! I was in tears!
naenae69 chapter 54 . 1/3
Wow love love ilove it...
rlipstraw chapter 54 . 12/21/2014
Amazing ending. Kind of bummed to say good bye to all the amazing hot sex you wrote between the two hot women.
helenkidd1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I was told about your story from a friend, can't wait to read more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
this is so... wrong! Like, It doesnt make any sense! Why on earth would they do thin in a PUBLIC subway in front of EVERYONE?! like this legitimately make 100% 0 sense!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/20/2014
Rereading this story again because I love it so much but for some reason I think I actually have a problem with the amount of sex scenes. Albeit hot, sometimes it's overkill. Sometimes I want them to have a deep & meaningful conversation & they immediately just go at it. The one chapter when they didn't have sex for weeks because of studying; I think that should've been done very slow & romantic. Everything was just done so fast for the sake of a hot sex scene. I felt myself scrolling past them at times for the actual story.
Guest chapter 54 . 9/10/2014
My fav (calzona) fanfic, I mean WOW
Guest chapter 54 . 9/10/2014
this story was the best
Guest chapter 30 . 9/5/2014
im in tears, just beautiful and perfect
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Oh, holy fuck, youre going to kill me...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Oh god, this might be interesting!
Guest chapter 54 . 5/26/2014
I'd like to leave some constructive criticism if I may as I believe most writers actually enjoy receiving advice to make something better.
When you write banter and the friends hanging out and Tim/Arizona's relationship it is witty and pretty fluid and fun. It's enjoyable to read and seems to flow quite well. I understand the bond the siblings share and it's sweet. However, I think you may need to re-read your chapters before you post as often there are spelling and grammar mistakes that distract the reader often.

At times I did feel that although this is an AU story, I couldn't really recognize these as characters that are featured on the show. I felt this more so with Arizona when sometimes she seemed incredibly immature and written more as a girl in her late teens than a 23-24 year old med student. There's a difference between perky, childishness and immaturity. I understand that the TA student relationship was supposed to reflect a different power dynamic and that was shown well in the beginning and really enjoyable.

I'd advise to not just write sex for the sake of it. Although most people, myself included enjoy reading about healthy adult sex lives, I did feel that in certain chapters it was superfluous and would have enjoyed more communicative conversations that showed growth and understanding. I understood many people's confusion on the chapter where Calzona were fighting and Arizona came in drunk and cuffed Callie. Even if the intention was sexiness and control, as a reader it came across as vindictive and inappropriate so I'd look at the issue of perception when writing something controversial. Quality is usually always more important than quantity. I'd rather read one fantastically written sex scene every 5-6 chapters than a shorter, less descriptive and less emotive scene every 1-2 chapters.

It would also have been nice for you to wrap up the stories of their friends as that was left unresolved and seemed more like drama fodder. Anyway, I hope this has not come across as rude, mean, argumentative or trolling as it was not intended to. You obviously have a large following of people who are reading and loving doing so and I only offer tips to help make it even better.
Guest chapter 54 . 5/2/2014
Can you please please add on more? I would love to see where this story would go...
kcossey424 chapter 54 . 4/21/2014
Wow! I really loved this story, alittle drama but nothing crazy & lots & lots of hot hot sex! Awesome!
Maxlin1851 chapter 54 . 4/11/2014
Put on some soft music and read this story it makes u feel like you' re in another world. We'll done I say to u well done
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »