Reviews for Love Without Reaping
Chalayne chapter 8 . 7/9
Would really love more of this story!
bcsantos chapter 8 . 5/3
I so love this story. Just discovered it and I am hooked :) hope you decide to continue it!
great story:)
lonluv2read chapter 8 . 4/8
Exelllent character development and plot! Please update!
blondmomma09 chapter 1 . 3/6
This is a really great story, hope you finish it one day!
calmcoolcollective chapter 8 . 3/6
I hope you decide to continue this fic someday.
Affirmed chapter 8 . 2/21
Aww, I'm disappointed the tale ended there; I really enjoyed this incarnation of Everlark. (:
stillwaiting61 chapter 8 . 2/6
Great story! I hope there's more...
What! It just ends there. More!
karmicsamadi86 chapter 5 . 1/29
God, my heart dropped when I realized that she had to pay her father's debts on her back; it's stomach churning. It makes sense why she was the way that she was though. I kind of wished they had alluded to the reason she was like that in the books. You know that she beats her sons, but the why is never explained I don't think.
TLWtlw chapter 8 . 1/20
Are you going to continue this?
gazpacho14 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Great story! Are you going to update it or is it on hold? :)
guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
The characterization of Katniss and Peeta is very plausible; please do not abandon this story. It is long past time in the plot for Peeta to admit to Katniss that she is the one he loves. She is obtuse, and that is often overdone in stories. Obtuse, not stupid. Overall, this is delightful, please continue.
eloquent dreams chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Great story! I know it's been almost a year but I hope you can come back to this someday!
AULOVE chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Hi I truly enjoy this story. I am curious if you are going to allow P & K go into the woods towards thirteen and start the rebellion or if you are going to allow them to be spectators. Somehow I always imagine they would somehow get involved in the fight for freedom. However it would be interesting to see the relationship between Mrs. Mellark and Katniss develop with some help of Aunt Vesta...p.s. did I forget to mention How much I love your writing!