Reviews for Nothing Lasts Forever
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Amazing! I love it because it stays true to the characters-please write more!
MzFangtastic chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Please please please tell me there's more than that!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Please write more...
stlchulita chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
hoping for an update soon!
Yuki Michiyo chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
yay updates! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Awe shawnie and Ang!
Keep going soo good !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Good start !
Alliecattie3 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
OMG! Enjoyin' so much! Interestin' turn of events! Nolan really turned up the heat with the house and even solicitin' help to pressure Angela into setting a date from her friends! None of it worked until Shawn made it clear that Angela had to make a choice! But since she couldn't and wanted to have it all, Shawn did it for her! Shangela together is ideal but not in this situation! Glad that Shawn decided to stop the madness and get a fresh start in NY as well as dating someone who might have some future potential! Like Cory told Angela Shawn derserves to be with someone like that! Burn!
Now, left with Shawn endin' the affair and movin' to NY and Angela and Nolan gettin' married ASAP! Thinkin' things are gonna get ugly anyway, cause Shawn and Angela aren't really over?
Is Topanga really that clueless about Angela and Shawn?
More please soon!
Purple-Jaxie chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Ooohhh...this is getting good! Such duplicitous behavior. Please tell me that they get together and that this is not all for nought? I love Shanglea!
Alliecattie3 chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Loving this! Read in one sitting! Shawn and Angela belong together! Howeves cheating is not the answer! Shawn needs to realize that he deserves better than sneaking around! Angela needs to trust Shawn and their love and let Nolan go so he can find someone who really loves him! SOON! Cause things are gonna get even messier if not handled pdq!
Eric and Tessa are adorable!
Why do I think Nolan is hiding something with all his business trips?
More please SOON!
stlchulita chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Enjoying this story I was confused from the last chapter though lol however now understand and hope you continue to write.
Dragon77 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Angela needs to make a chose and stop playing games.
Theresa chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
This is a great story! I hope you update soon!
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I Love it chapter 5 was great and I know chapter 6 will be even better so update soon.
Dragon77 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.