Reviews for Court's Fate
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 7 . 5/5
THIS WAS SO FREAKING CUTE OMG \\\ I had like the Kuwait's pairing from afar, but had never truely appreciated it until before... and now I ship it like ceded. Thanks for writing this greatness as well as for introducing me to one of my new fav Naruto pairings
Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed chapter 6 . 2/23
THE SAD THING ABOUT THIS IS... i read the Second Three Kingdoms Universe Story before this about a few days ago, lmfaoo. Great job tho! Because Im about to go read the 3rd.
Vanillamoo chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
FUcking cute, hot and smexy. I'm GONNA DIE SO FUCKING GREAT ** THIS IS AMAZING!
shirotsuki chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Kisame needs to hug Itachi and cuddle for a few hours. Either that or a couple hours of sex. Probably the latter...

That actually really sucks for Sasuke, having to kill someone first thing. I hope he and Naruto will get along well
shirotsuki chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Eagerly anticipating the moment that Kisame gets his hands on Itachi :D. Naruto sounds quite handsome! I can't wait for him to meet Sasuke :)
shirotsuki chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
You're writing skills are amazing! I love this story so far, especially Itachi's and Kisame's personalities; they fit so well! I look forward to the next chapter :)
HiguraSHi18990 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
I love ur stories! About to go read more of ur stories...
Ren chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I loved the story, it really had me going from beginning to end. I must confess, i wasn't a fan of kisame x itachi pair till I saw your story and decided to give it a chance. Now I've become a fan and I am looking forward to the continuation of the series, and of course I would gladly read more of your amazing work. As for the cross-over stories, it sounds like a very interesting idea. I love Bleach, and it got potential, I am not very familiar with One piece but never less I know enough about it. Keep up the good work!

-Ren
kyuumihaira chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Yay! I've been waiting for this!
MadaSasu chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
s;fajsdkoghlkdghasd;glqhese *blows up*

(And that was a story of a reader who just loved the story too much and died)
KisaLovesIta chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Poor Itachi... What a dickhead..
KisaLovesIta chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
MM-HMM. You tell em sista. aint no fish man gonna make Itachi commit, ya dig? *slapped* Sorry... sometimes my ghetto just slips through..
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Great story.
ladydanni chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Its weird reading this because in welcome to court itachi seemed so on top of things. So dominant (even as a pregnant lady) so its nice to see him submit all the way.
mudshake chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
you know what...i hate kisame in the real naruto story(manga/anime)
but in your story,,you made me feel something towards him..
a crush maybe?hehe
he's just too cool and a real badboy.
such a nice story..