Reviews for Court's Fate
Kris Senju chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
oohhh they can have kids yeah.
Kris Senju chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
awww sadness. and im glad sasuke killed him.
Kris Senju chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Who hurt itachi hes one of the best people ever. I wonder if kakashi is mated. and obito ohhh?
Kris Senju chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
wow itachi going to fight till the end
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
poor kisame hes not going to submit so easily.
Evangeline039 chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Nice nice! Really liked this one. Keep writing! :)
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
THIS WAS SO FREAKING CUTE OMG \\\ I had like the Kuwait's pairing from afar, but had never truely appreciated it until before... and now I ship it like ceded. Thanks for writing this greatness as well as for introducing me to one of my new fav Naruto pairings
Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
THE SAD THING ABOUT THIS IS... i read the Second Three Kingdoms Universe Story before this about a few days ago, lmfaoo. Great job tho! Because Im about to go read the 3rd.
Vanillamoo chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
FUcking cute, hot and smexy. I'm GONNA DIE SO FUCKING GREAT ** THIS IS AMAZING!
shirotsuki chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Kisame needs to hug Itachi and cuddle for a few hours. Either that or a couple hours of sex. Probably the latter...

That actually really sucks for Sasuke, having to kill someone first thing. I hope he and Naruto will get along well
shirotsuki chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Eagerly anticipating the moment that Kisame gets his hands on Itachi :D. Naruto sounds quite handsome! I can't wait for him to meet Sasuke :)
shirotsuki chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
You're writing skills are amazing! I love this story so far, especially Itachi's and Kisame's personalities; they fit so well! I look forward to the next chapter :)
CrankBebop18 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
I love ur stories! About to go read more of ur stories...
Ren chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I loved the story, it really had me going from beginning to end. I must confess, i wasn't a fan of kisame x itachi pair till I saw your story and decided to give it a chance. Now I've become a fan and I am looking forward to the continuation of the series, and of course I would gladly read more of your amazing work. As for the cross-over stories, it sounds like a very interesting idea. I love Bleach, and it got potential, I am not very familiar with One piece but never less I know enough about it. Keep up the good work!

-Ren
kyuumihaira chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Yay! I've been waiting for this!