Reviews for Teen Titans: The Approaching Storm
ddk chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
keep updating please
ee10000 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Update dude its a good story
Trap3r chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Hey, if you don't end up finishing this, can i (After i finish my own fic of course).
darkstar2311 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Just wondering but are there going to be pairings for the young Jedi?

(If you answered this question already then I am terribly sorry!)
darkstar2311 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Great story hope you continue this till the end.
ddk chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
very interesting story
would master surik be meetra surik from kotor 2?
is slade alive or not?
is crix going to fall even if temporarily?
is one of the titans going to die?
great story keep updating
triforce wolf chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Ah shit I messes up. Anyways I'm probably gonna check on this every day. Gonna review the next chap.
triforce wolf chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Keep updating and you bet your ass ill review I've helped spread peoples stories around on fanfiction and had my ideas used by people I've pitched too. If you update ill .
ddk chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
ddk chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
nice chapter and story
i really liked your OCs
are you goi ng to make crix evil even if temporarily?
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Alright, after reading the story so far, it seems pretty good... well, the first two chapters were, anyway. They set up the story and the characters. The action was great, I really loved to see a Sith Pureblood, and I loved references to the comics and games.
With the end of chapter 2, I thought it felt a little wield with the cloned Grievous, since he was a cyborg so I have no idea how you can copy the mechanical parts. Also, I was kind of hoping for Crix to stay on Earth a little longer to explain his situation to the Titans. (But hey, that's just me) Hopefully, the Titans will find a way to Crix's galaxy and learn about Crix's past.
Hope your story works out!
Raika out!
KevlarMasquerade chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
I really like your writing style! It all feels so realistic, at least the Teen Titans parts, which is all I can vouch for with certainty. I really thought you were gonna kill off Raven in the first chapter... x The characters are all very in character, which probably is why this feels so realistic. You are meshing the two worlds together pretty well, although that might be because other than raven fighting her in the first chapter, they haven't really interacted much, which is not a bad way to go about it.
BenRG chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I'll say this much: Maw is walking a tightrope. Naturally, being a Sith, she wants both Sidious AND Vector dead so she can be the Master. Right now, though, she isn't strong enough and needs to play them off against each other. Of course, Sidious probably and Vector definitely are aware of her essentially treacherous goals and doubtless already have a counter-move in place; I wouldn't be surprised if Grievous v.2 is Sidious's hole card.

I would say, at the moment, Elenna is about 4:1 against ever turning away from the Dark. I think she genuinely feels that it is the best path for her and her only mixed feelings come from her love for Crix. It would take a serious event for her to reconsider.

Of course... I suspect that Crix is about to get an apprentice of his own... The playing field in a situation like this is dangerously difficult to judge and new pieces could reappear with little or no warning.

Naturally, the endgame will include a squadron of ISDs turning up for the party. Base Delta Zero anyone?
Sachmis chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
"Gee, thanks, Raven, way to make me feel better."

I like this chapter. And it's nice to see a few familiar faces from the 'Star Wars' universe. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Awesome start, can't wait for more