Reviews for Last Man Standing
twifanatheart27 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That is some seriously sick stuff there hunny! Loved it! Couldn't imagine if they made a movie out of this...lol. Anywho, good job. Definitely different.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
i might have been horrified,but i am still immersed in the sexiness of Edward's low murmur from the clip (from BD-2) i saw yesterday.'It was't intended for sleeping.' phew!Rob as Edward is just too much!
so yeah,the horror passed right over,and i could laugh over his penchant for 'bowling'!:P
happy Halloween!
EC4me chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Now that's a vampire story!
BilliCullen chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
jesus, evil Edward was bad ass! that was kind of scary!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Good job. Bad bad Edward, too bad he couldn't figure out what she really meant to him.
margot4454 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Dear Author... omg :D

It's been lots of fun, first - at last a real vampire, real Edward in all his "gory glory", ripped of the usual boring false vanilla icing. I like Twilight books or films and I definitele read too much Twilight fan fiction but it's not the best literature nor movies ... it's kinda equivalent of pop music, chewing gum for brain. You might have just pushed the Twilight vision to the extreme but at the same time making it more real.

There is something more ... and personal I'd like to say. I have had two extremely difficult days at work and I have come back exhausted and coiled close to exploding. Your story that I have read accidently a couple of hours later unbelievably echoes my mood ! I can't and I wouldn't do what Edward did to annoying petty human creatures of Forks to uncoil and calm down but reading this today changed my tired rage into laughter :)))) I guess I'm not the only one who got lucky...

margot

PS your Edward of Coincidental Major and Major Misconduct is one of my 3 favourites ever (Bella's great, too) and I would love to read some other your "mainstream" fic, however, I will definitely read everything you write with pleasure.
jansails chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh that was horrible H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E.
Macabre.
But entertaining ;-)
jansails/jan2
mustlovertp chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I enjoyed this in a sick, twisted, demented way. He killed all the Twilight characters except the Queilutes. Awesome-Happy Halloween!
NixDucky chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was fun! Horrible and disturbing and FUN!
amberkey chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Wow! Happy Halloween!
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
sujari6 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Edward's really lost it. Great Halloween story.
arethea chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
that was...slightly more than mildly insane and absolutely delightful and just as enjoyable as your other works! i was literally laughing and cringing and "oh my god"-ing as i went along, and just couldn't wait to see where you would go next. fantastic!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Thats one twisted Edward! Or should I say Scaryward...
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
My lovely, you are sick, sick woman! Woohoo!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »