Reviews for Contre Qui, Katniss?
Karabella15 chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Karabella15 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I really like this story! I'm a big fan of the Hunger Games, and I really like how you play off Peeta's love for Katniss. Keep writing!
ImBeautifullyHuman chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I love the idea of the parallel with Peeta confessing his love for Katniss for the first time in public, true to canon. Great story.
SilverMoons and PaperChains chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Aw please update soon! I love this story :3
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
write more please!
ooh chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter. Poor peeta:(
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Wow! Just found and read your whole story (one thru five) and loved it! So glad you contined story...hope you update soon!
Beautiful Lie 5105 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Yay! A new chapter! :) I loved it and was just so happy that you have continued! I was hooked on this story from the first chapter and I plan on seeing it through to the finish because I definitely want to see how these two interact and play thing out.

I can see Katniss's point of view in not knowing whether to trust Peeta or not considering that she thinks she hasn't been shown any interest from the opposite sex until now. I think anyone in her shoes would be skeptical. It was so funny to see her caught like a deer in headlights when Peeta admitted that he really does like her though! I can see her just standing there speechless.

I didn't know how to feel for Peeta though because at first Katniss confronted him angry that he was playing at some messed up angle, so I was kind of scared/sad for him but then when he admitted his feelings and she was speechless it made it seem like he had a little hope with her and lets face it, at least his little stunt got her talking to him. So all in all "Go Peeta"!

I am very curious for what Magde and Gale have in store here. I love suprises.

Still loving this story and am really looking forward to the next update! :)
Jacking.Peetas.Style chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Is this story really back? I hope so! Great chapter, can't wait to read more, hopefully (and preferably) soon!
Ijustwritehungergames chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Welcome back! I was just thinking about this story the other day so I'm glad you found your notebook and we're able to update. Thank you!
ladyy-dee chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Awwww man continuee !
tabbycatbw chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
ohhh peeta better run!
MockingJayBay chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Ohh damn((; love it
annthetropicalfish chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Update soon! can't wait to see what's in store for the baker's son :)
spectacularmadness chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Wonderful! Hope you continue on. I can't wait to see what Katniss has in store for Peeta. :D