Reviews for Dark Tower Series Ending
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 1/28
Okay, that was actually cool. Also, every Dark Tower fan's greatest wish. ;) I really enjoyed it, though to be honest, I felt that the ending was a bit rushed. Other than that though, it was great! :)
Makes no sense, sorry.
Renly Figaro chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I liked it, thank you for sharing your story. I wonder if Roland will heed his own advice...but I am glad to see them all have another chance. Keep writing, if not for us, then for yourself...but keep writing. :)
XIX chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Great story. I thought 11 could have been a bit more subtle, that mayhap Susan could have hinted at who the old gunslinger was or something like that.
Gregg c chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Nicely wrapped up with a cool intervention. Funny how many of us have a similar idea on how to avoid the dark tower, long tall and ugly comes to his own rescue - brilliant.

Tried one myself , but got bogged down in too many arcs .
allen chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That was a great read, nice job.
K.Lynx chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I loved it all, honestly. I really did, except the last section. I don't know why, it just seems to not end smoothly. But, I love this idea, I honestly do!
mike b chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I liked that. Helluva twist.
Invol713 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Okay, that was a pretty cool story. However, why would Black 13 help Roland? Perhaps it just let Roland think that he accomplished his goal, but in reality it has now doomed both Roland and Susan to the fate of the infinite time loop? Your story doesn't say what happens next, after all...
dman500 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
i enjoyed this very much!