Reviews for False Flag
Snow.Yuna chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
This ending has left me feeling so damn bittersweet. I hate you, but I love you for this. I don't think Chris realizes he does love Piers- platonically, at least. I hate that line about the lie, even though I realize it's needed. I hate that Piers doesn't realize Chris was lying. Again, even though the story is probably all the better for it. Sigh, I guess I can't have everything. Ah, well. It's lovely, if a bit unpleasant to think about. Thank you!
Symphonimore chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
I'm a little late with the review but I enjoyed ur story... It's different from others and memorable. Awesome job!
whiterobes17 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I'm so glad you finished this. It's depressing, but it's still as believable as ever, which frightens me. Part of it frightens me because as any fan of the pairing, this is what you don't want to happen, but if you're honest with yourself, you can accept that this is a very real possibility for them. :( You make me weep in joy and anguish for these two. Dx
xWinter-Wolfx chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Having been in a relationship like this for a year with a guy who lied to me the entire relationship. Intimacy and everyday life combined, it brought back some memories and tore at my heart strings. This story was so well written.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
After reading through the whole thing, I gotta be honest here: I thought Chris was a pretty terrible person to Piers, close to Wesker even, in some regard. Chris should have come clean right there and then at the hospital, but instead, he chose not to believe in Piers' ability to handle the truth - that he manipulated Piers' feelings to bring him back. Though how Piers was written, I struggle to believe that he's honestly gonna walk away from all of this all hunky-dory. I mean, all that is tying him to this world still is Chris' apparent love, and for what, so Chris can feel accomplished by saving a scarred individual (through unauthentic means)?

Now, I'm more than fine with Chris saving Piers, by any means necessary, but Chris should have been responsible enough to fess up to Piers as soon as he visited in the hospital. He's a big boy, he should have trusted him to understand that he simply could not have let him die, even if it meant having to use Piers' love for him as leverage.

Heh, but please, don't think of my frustrated ramblings as a detraction against your story. While many of the character choices frustrated me, I thought that the whole story was quite well written and each idea carried all the way through, no matter how painful they were. Thumbs up to you!
Teranyre chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
M-rated isn't always my style, but I'm really impressed with this. Well-written and more believable than the other 'Piers lives' stuff I've read, in fact - the gritty, one-sided relationship dynamic was particularly excellent, and very welcome. This really twisted my heart about, I haven't read something that made me feel so wretched for the characters in years. I was surprised to find something so emotive that isn't horror under the RE banner or, for that matter, something written so excellently, with such well-established coarse grit. Hard to pinpoint a favourite part, the whole thing wraps together so strongly.

In summary: this really packs a punch, it certainly hit me hard enough, hah. Brilliant job.
siberian74 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
I'm glad to find out that despite the reservations that Chris has on his relationship with Piers, it ended fairly well for both of them. At least Piers has this knowledge that his captain does loves him, kudos to Chris on keeping that belief.

I guess Chris does loves Piers but not the intimate way that the latter prefers, the length that Chris does in taking care and submitting to Piers affections is really commendable. Thank you so much for continuing to write and this last chapter is truly bittersweet. At least Piers is whole again and Chris is always there looking out for him. I do hope you could write another Nivanfield fics again, wheter in multiple chapter or one-shot, it will be always a welcome read.

Have a great weekend dearest, take care.
NaruHinaLuvr chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
OH MY GOD IM HATING CHRIS RIGHT NOW! at least they didnt fight...
Hatake Itachi chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
It could have ended more tragically, so this was a fine medium. Though I honestly hoped against hope for a happier end. You set with an idea and went with it. Couldn't help but feel bad since though it was consented sex it was very reluctant, borderline rape really. Not that Piers knew. Poor Piers.
sorryformyenglish chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
OMG, what a story !
It is hard to me to find the words to tell you how i am thinking about this fic. All the time, I felt bad for Piers, and angry against Chris, who shouldn't have taken gratefulness for love.
I was so scared, too, of piers's reaction if he discovers that Chris doesn't love him. But that never happens.
the end totally left me out of voice. It is great. Sad and realistic, and very bitter but this is the best who could happen for them both, and this is even more sad ! T_T
I am sorry, my review is a total mess. What is for sure is that I really loved every part of this story even if it makes me feel very bad. Being with someone who just acts love is something who scares everybody I think. Your fanfic and the end are awesome ! thank you for having written this !
Stimmen chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Hey, I was so happy to see a new chapter and so upset that it was the last one. In any case, this is a very good story. I love this ending. I'll wait for your next updates.
littlevamp chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Wonderful:) I think you did very well with this story, and I really like the outcome. Something tells me that Piers, Wesker, Jill, or anyone else wouldn't really fit with Chris as a domestic partner, simply for the fact that he's always busy. Now if he and, let's say, Wesker were in a no strings attached relationship, I think that would be fine, but Chris isn't the domestic relationship guy. I think you did very well with that; you captured Chris' character perfectly, and Piers' reaction was apt. Awesome:D- Lil V.
1bakedbre chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
I feel so bad for piers! I love this story but its so hard to read sometimes hopefully Chris will come to terms with his feelings, whatever they may be heh.
whiterobes17 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this. It was one of the fics I thought wouldn't be updated and that made me so disappointed because it was so well written, but here it is, 6 chapters strong. I can't wait to read more. This feels like another extremely believable outcome of Chris' campaign, and I love how you keep Chris and Piers so in character in everything you write. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. Never stop doing what you're doing.
siberian74 chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Thank you so much for this new update, I guess my sympathies goes to both Chris and Piers; for Chris for braving himself to commit the deed with Piers, while Piers tries to rebuild his life one step up a time. Having an artificial limb will surely help him to recover fully.

But I wonder how long can Chris take Piers' affection to himself? At least he's a man of his words and honor to continue to care for Piers' well being, he may not love Piers like the intensity the latter has on him, but it shows how far he would go. If he hadn't made that statement (where they were trapped on China's waters), then Piers will surely perished and his apparent demise will burden him.

I love how you take note and wrote their domestic situations and Piers being able to be more independent. I hope this fic ends well and despite the fact that Chris has been reluctant in his role to be a center of Piers' affection. Thanks again for such an awesome Nivanfield read, take care dearest.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »