Reviews for False Flag
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Well this ending was sort of depressing but it's to be expected as chris didn't care for peirs like that. At least peirs is trying to be his own self again it's a shame he doesn't want to stay at te BSAA but that's probibly for the best. I guess chris lying about loving peirs was for the best to it might of just made things worst for peirs.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
That's cool chris is helping peirs get his confidence back and with that new arm it can only get better plus they finally went all the way which I thought would not happen lol
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Interesting here I thought chris would not imitate any form of sexual contact with peirs
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Oh my god so chris loves peirs or cares enough for him but doesn't find him psychically attractive , this isn't looking good
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
Oh I hope chris doesn't break peirs heart who knows it seems like his starting to fall for him, that was nice advice from Leon
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Omg so he said I love just get him in the pod oh chris and then you hack his arm off but peirs still forgives you for it.. This is turning out real tragic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Omg chris really he lost that limb before and you hacked it off without even asking him?! The I love you was sweet though should of said that in the actual game lol
Snow.Yuna chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
This ending has left me feeling so damn bittersweet. I hate you, but I love you for this. I don't think Chris realizes he does love Piers- platonically, at least. I hate that line about the lie, even though I realize it's needed. I hate that Piers doesn't realize Chris was lying. Again, even though the story is probably all the better for it. Sigh, I guess I can't have everything. Ah, well. It's lovely, if a bit unpleasant to think about. Thank you!
Symphonimore chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
I'm a little late with the review but I enjoyed ur story... It's different from others and memorable. Awesome job!
whiterobes17 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I'm so glad you finished this. It's depressing, but it's still as believable as ever, which frightens me. Part of it frightens me because as any fan of the pairing, this is what you don't want to happen, but if you're honest with yourself, you can accept that this is a very real possibility for them. :( You make me weep in joy and anguish for these two. Dx
xWinter-Wolfx chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Having been in a relationship like this for a year with a guy who lied to me the entire relationship. Intimacy and everyday life combined, it brought back some memories and tore at my heart strings. This story was so well written.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
After reading through the whole thing, I gotta be honest here: I thought Chris was a pretty terrible person to Piers, close to Wesker even, in some regard. Chris should have come clean right there and then at the hospital, but instead, he chose not to believe in Piers' ability to handle the truth - that he manipulated Piers' feelings to bring him back. Though how Piers was written, I struggle to believe that he's honestly gonna walk away from all of this all hunky-dory. I mean, all that is tying him to this world still is Chris' apparent love, and for what, so Chris can feel accomplished by saving a scarred individual (through unauthentic means)?

Now, I'm more than fine with Chris saving Piers, by any means necessary, but Chris should have been responsible enough to fess up to Piers as soon as he visited in the hospital. He's a big boy, he should have trusted him to understand that he simply could not have let him die, even if it meant having to use Piers' love for him as leverage.

Heh, but please, don't think of my frustrated ramblings as a detraction against your story. While many of the character choices frustrated me, I thought that the whole story was quite well written and each idea carried all the way through, no matter how painful they were. Thumbs up to you!
Teranyre chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
M-rated isn't always my style, but I'm really impressed with this. Well-written and more believable than the other 'Piers lives' stuff I've read, in fact - the gritty, one-sided relationship dynamic was particularly excellent, and very welcome. This really twisted my heart about, I haven't read something that made me feel so wretched for the characters in years. I was surprised to find something so emotive that isn't horror under the RE banner or, for that matter, something written so excellently, with such well-established coarse grit. Hard to pinpoint a favourite part, the whole thing wraps together so strongly.

In summary: this really packs a punch, it certainly hit me hard enough, hah. Brilliant job.
siberian74 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
I'm glad to find out that despite the reservations that Chris has on his relationship with Piers, it ended fairly well for both of them. At least Piers has this knowledge that his captain does loves him, kudos to Chris on keeping that belief.

I guess Chris does loves Piers but not the intimate way that the latter prefers, the length that Chris does in taking care and submitting to Piers affections is really commendable. Thank you so much for continuing to write and this last chapter is truly bittersweet. At least Piers is whole again and Chris is always there looking out for him. I do hope you could write another Nivanfield fics again, wheter in multiple chapter or one-shot, it will be always a welcome read.

Have a great weekend dearest, take care.
NaruHinaLuvr13 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
OH MY GOD IM HATING CHRIS RIGHT NOW! at least they didnt fight...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »