Reviews for Infinite Sisters
amerdism chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Awesome, though I think ichika is too perverted and not girly enough and there not a lot of sisterly bonding between the roomies sister. Any way I hope to see more soon.
lajoie21 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
what happen to Universal Collision and The IS misadventures of the Orimura Triplets? can you continue these story or not ?
By the way , good chapter. what happen next?
lajoie21 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
good chapter. what happen next?
Te Manly Man chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Grr. This was looking good till you included the OC(luke). Why would ruin a good story like that?
lajoie21 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
good chapter. what happen next?
Reclusive Dork chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Can I give you an OC?

His Name is Luke Lincoln. He's from Ireland, so I guess he could be their representative. He has short messy golden brown hair, sharp forest green eyes, medium brow, a strong jaw, and a blackened scar across the back of his neck.

Luke is a mechanical genius, but not in the same way as other geniuses. He has a powerful research method: constant vigilance, risk everything, Look EVERYWHERE. He is much more creative in his theory research, so that he gathers plausible theories from the most ridiculous things- places NOBODY else would care to look. Luke is a modest boy most places, but he gets a bit arrogant in the workshop.

His personal IS is called Force Nova, and is a very dark green, almost Black, with white energy and rust orange highlights. the legs resemble a wolves, only more upright. the hands resemble a large dragon's claw on the left, and a knight's gauntlet on the right. it has wing boosters that resemble a warped vortex, and the helmet resembles a wolf with two twisted horns pointed back. Luke Designed and built Force Nova himself(for the most part-not the Core).

It can generate condensed rapid fire energy beams of various degrees from the left hand and it has something similar to the original Ichika's sword(only with two 'Rails') that it can wield in the other. The Force Nova also has a boost mode called the Glory Star, in which the energy is so condensed the suit shines bright gold and forest green that enables the user to go up to Mach 5(Is that too much? if so, mach 1 or 2), that the attacks are Conductive, the attacks are much stronger. Also, a plasma booster pack in the feet and wings for acrobatic dodging/nimble dashing.

Force Nova's most powerful weapon is a hidden Railgun installed into the sword, that cannot be stopped by a forcefield, but can be dodged if you see it coming soon enough (it's FAST), or blocked by a shield(but you still take quite a bit of damage depending on how strong the shield is). The railgun is Force Nova's last resort, as the power output required will shut down the systems after the second or third shot until Force Nova achieves Second shift(if it ever does).
lajoie21 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
good chapter. things gonna be interesting.
roughstar333 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
wait when will rokutaro appear and is this a parallel universe to your fanfic of Rukotaro: Revenge of the oppressed ?
Fangking2 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Wow I am impressed
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Haaa, it seems the pure yuri-harem fanfiction will continue to elude me! xD

-Ran
lajoie21 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
good chapter . when the next?
Vongola 10th boss Bevis Sawada chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Is Ichika's IS going to have the GN Sword III ?, so far I seen this in gundam 00 and by far is the best weapon in the gundam era.
ManusMachina chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
So far your story is okay but the main problem I have is that you copied almost the entire first chapter of the light novel. It's your story and I have no right to tell you how to write it but remember that it is "yours" So make it yours by not recycling what was already written but make it unique to your story. The story has potential so good luck!
Anon chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
For the gun make it a DMR, like a really accurate rifle but its not as accurate/powerful as a dedicated sniper rifle which is what Blue Tears/Silent Zephyrs uses
Name of gun? I'll leave that to you
The IS itself? I'm not good with Japanese
Good chapter btw, keep it coming
Lajoie21 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
good chapter . when the next one?