Reviews for Galvanized
kikki7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was so original and unique! It was captivating and plausible, and even as a monster, this Edward is just as beautiful and lovable as Edwards should be. So well written, and the ending was such a surprise, but still felt right. Loved this! Thank you for sharing your talent!
mega.natural chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Awesome sauce
NKubie chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I did not expect that! Great building of the story and in some ways, the only logical conclusion, as sad as it is. I'm not sure for whom I felt the worst. It gave me a chill at the end.

Nice work!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awe so sad poor Edward and Bella and Carlisle what a bad man this time update soon
busybee chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my, that was just crazy good. You captured a relatable angst to that of Shelley's monster and Dr. Frankenstein. And the way you executed the ending had me astonished. I thought you would make both Edward and Bella disappear up north but how you interpreted your own ending to reflect Carlisle's remaining humanistic characteristics to still play god was just *drowning in a sea of goodness.

JS, its far better than the average college romantic/humor fics I see a lot these days. Good job for writing something new but literary familiar.
Y-knott chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Don't know why, but I did NOT see that coming. Great story, thank you for sharing. Good luck with the contest!
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/31/2012