Reviews for 100 Days of NorIce
A Norwegian chapter 1 . 3/14
I like Ísland as much as the next Nordmann, but this is fucking ridiculous. Ísland and Norge are never meant to be, you can thank Danmark for that. They'll remain distant brothers, but the relationship is only slightly more friendly than that of the vassal relationship of Grønland and Danmark. Keep in mind, Norge used to be Íslands overlord just like Danmark is Grønlands now, and see how well that's working out. Same for Sverige and Norge, when Sverige forced Norge into a personal union. Its never worked out, and it never will.

But I wish it could...

Jeg elsker deg Ísland...
Også, faen Sverige. Jævla liten pikk Sverige.

-En Nordmann
It's-effing-fusha chapter 8 . 1/16
Okay I think I love you a little bit
Aphnordicsneedlove chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Words can simply not explain how much I loved this *-*
Meh chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I LOVED THIS
The Silent Panda chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Awww, Ice and Nor is so cute I love your story!
Coffeeandlicorice chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
she's not dead rejoice people
furrfurr2001 chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
So...so adorable! Please write more! NorIce forever!
Coffeeandlicorice chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
I really love your stories, and would absolutely love to know where you get your prompt lists?
Moi lover chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
This chapter is so sad but I don get it
Otaku86 chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
OMG!
I LOVED THE STORY WHERE LUKAS WAS MUTE!
AND WHERE EMIL WAS A GHOST!
AND WHEN LUKAS WAS A GUARDIAN!
AND
AND
BASICALLY
ALL OF THEM! 3
A chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Read the help and then try NOT to write in the present tense, that's even harder. I liked this chapter, keep up the good work.
MishamigoCollins99 chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
These stories are amazing! You have sad ones that touch hearts and you have amazingly happy, romantic ones. You make this couple seem so real, much more real than any other fanfiction I've read of the two, by covering all of the emotions and all of the different scenarios that could happen. Thank you!
Aabluedragon chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Oh my god... Variegata... ACCEPT MY LOVE!

I'm crying on the inside right now ;; *sniff*

This has got o be the most AMAZING set of one-shots I have ever read in my FF life. My favorite two chapters are "The True Me" and "Rebirth". All chapters are incredibly interesting but those two stood out and ultimately left a larger print in my memory. All stories are tied up nicely and can DEFINITELY become prologue a or standalone stories. Seriously. You're more awesome than Prussia.

I can't help but wonder though... What if the other nations found out about Iceland and Norway's past lives? Y'know the whole "I cast the spell that would allow my love and I to reincarnate over and over again and always find each other and now we're immortal country personifications." shebang?

I think my favorite segment of "Rebirth" is the one with Mute!Norway.

Favorited, Bookmarked, Followed, and getting crushed by feels,
Aabluedragon
NordicCross chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
THATS ONE SAD STORY ;_;
Mika Nakane chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Woah! I love the last one. The idea of them living other lives until they're nations again. I wonder if other countries remember similar experiences? That would be really interesting. A different situation, though. Like maybe, they're returned to normal in the middle of a meeting, and then the country breaks down crying, saying that he/she had lived through ten lifetimes a moment before.
In fact, it would be REALLY cool if one of those lifetimes were as regular humans. What if WE'RE actually personified nations, but because of a spell we're living a different life...
And chapter 7 is something I've thought about for a while. Iceland just seems like one of those people that have MPD. The personalities you chose were really good too.

Anyway, I love these stories! NorIce is such a sweet pairing, and they work so well with drabbles. Aw, but you haven't updated in a while! Please post the next chapter soon! :D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »