Reviews for Vadhera
ilovewolves15 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Its goood and i love it please update :)
MissCullenVolturi chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
ohhh really intriguing...update soon!
Architect101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Loved it! It's really interesting and I hope you continue although it does say it's complete. Does he ever find her? Was he sent to earth as a child or are Jasper and Peter friends that call themselves brothers? I have so many questions. in my mind I am imagining a happy ending, but how long has he been gone? Is the war still going on. Are the all dead? But anyways again I say, loved it!
tinkerbear10 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
i love it alot
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
omg i hope he can find her with no trouble. poor guy i hate that he has to go through a search for his true love and that he is from a planet other then earth. update soon.
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
OOOOOOOOH I WANNA READ MORE OF THIS STORY :O pretty please *insert puppy dog eyes*
Jewels1988 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
will there be more to this ... i enjoyed it immensely
Angel chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
soooooooooooooooooooo good! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
solongandthanks chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Like the idea! Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
SHINeeFan23 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I like it. It's different from what I read but it's good :) So does he find Bella? And I see that he change clothes so does that mean he doesn't need the suit since he is from there or is it safe for them to not wear them? Cause I can't remember if they put them back on or not lol But I hope you don't continue this cause I want them to meet :)
otherworlder81 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh this is good! Really enjoed this, love a bit of sci-fi! LOL
Looking forward to where you go with this.
TheDarkestFallingStar chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
And you left it there!? does he find her?
Gemini18 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Loved it; sounds interesting.
Miznana chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I really hope you plan in continue this story is really interesting I wan to find out if Peter is able to fin his Isabella. Good luck