Reviews for Through the Kitchen Window
jadsmama chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Gahhhh this one shot has me a little chocked up. They say people seek the attention they feel they deserve and by Bella thinking she's broken, she felt as Edward was too good for her because in her eyes, he's whole. That just breaks my heart! She had to have seen that he loved her from day one no matter what but to a kid, awkward teenager and young adult who felt lost, she'd wouldn't allow herself to see it. Edward did the right thing for himself, and in some ways for Bella, by going off to college. He deserved to have a chance at normal relationships and constantly seeing the women he's been pining after for so long wouldn't have lead him in that direction.

I love that this is seen through Esme's eyes, but I'd give anything for an outtake of Edward's pov of their diner meeting. I envision him going there determined to get through to Bella that he isn't going to let her get away from him any more. That they are meant to be and he's going to prove it to her. gahhhhhhh

And the end... a baby, their baby, on the way... sigh.
ksw3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Good o/s. what a perfect way to end. Esme found her in the bathroom when her cycles started and now years later finds her in the same spot with a positive pregnancy test. Love it.
DaniQ chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is just... Great! :"")

D x
Jaycee chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You had me crying again. I cannot with you and your writing. Just totally gut wrenching.
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Absolutely brilliant! What an excellent idea to tell the story through the mothers watchful eyes. Im amazed that no one else chose this perspective for a whole story before (as far as I know). Im thrilled by the way the tale enfolds this way and the first time you feel like you encounter any blanks is when Esme herself feels like she is missing out on parts of their story. So sweet and touching, I loved it.
You are one seriously talented writer, my dear. Thank you.
maliciouspixie5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was just so sweet. Sometimes the sweet is all the better after a touch of sour.
veraleeon chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was good. :)
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
.GOD. This is the best one-shot Ive ever read. Your writing is perfection, seriously! You are so talented! Im kind of speechless right now. Incredible story-telling. I hope you are a published author, because you definitely deserve it!
live4ever chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It's a beautiful story.

I love this Esme' POV. That's rare and i really loved it.

Wonderful love story. They have to grow up apart to know what/who they need. Even if Edward always knew I think.

Thanks for sharing!
beammeup001 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Excellent, excellent, excellent. And lovely.
Bluangleyes75 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was amazing! Absolute perfection!
MCJBTwilighted chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I don't usually enjoy stories from a 3rd party pov but I really love this one. You usually see stories where E/B's parents witness them growing up together and hurting each other but you usually don't see how the parents' perceive the situation and react emotionally to it from their pov. It was a nice change. Lovely story.
carolamex chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Amazing! So gifted in the storytelling department! Thank you so much, darling. Your stories are perfect.
cbcullen7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Beautiful.
Danica chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awwww :) I love reading about Edward and Bella when they were kids. I was a little worried they might not find their way back to each other, but when they finally did it was that much sweeter. What a perfect ending too.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »