Reviews for Through the Kitchen Window
Twihard18 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
crying over here
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
What a lovely story. I was a bit worried in the middle for a while, though it all worked out in the end. The short vignette style worked really well, since their story spanned 25 years. This was well written. I haven't seen many stories doen in Esme's POV, but she had the most omniscient perspective, so it really made sense. I love katmom for recommending all these great stories I wouldn't have found otherwise.
Joijoi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Simply excellent!
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I am not sure how I somehow missed this little gem from you, but I am so glad TwiFanfictionRecs dropped it in my inbox today. It is so charming and sweet it brought tears to my eyes on several occasions. I absolutely loved that the story was told through Esme's 'Mother-eyes'.

Thank you yet again for touching my heart with your words.

Beach
RobstenLover93 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
i loved it :)
katmom chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Nan (nkubie) posted this in her community, and now it's in mine.

This was lovely. Had me on the verge of tears a couple of times.

Thank you!

Kathie
pa811 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wonderful story, thanks!
NKubie chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This may be different than your usual style, but it was a beautiful story so well told! I really thought that telling it through Esme's POV was a really interesting narrative. And though it wasn't from Edward or Bella's perspective, we still saw the important moments (well, most of them) and felt the hurt and the joy. Really wonderful job!

"...this slip of a girl" - Esme thought this frequently and I wonder if it meant something more than the obvious.

I hated it when Edward and Bella were apart and with other people, but I think they needed those experiences so that when they were finally together, for good, there would be no regrets. No needing to sow wild oats, etc.

It broke my heart when Edward left the hospital, especially when he asked that no one tell Bella he was there. Really gutted me. Maybe even more than the fight itself.

The ending was perfect! Although their little baby wasn't planned, I have to believe that she/he will be such a blessing.

As always, thank you for sharing your gift with the fandom!

xo
Nan
bmw140 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was a sweet story!
lovedavidbeckham chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Lots of ups and downs. I loved it
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
What a sweet wonderful loving meant to be you.
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This isn't the first time I've read this lovely story, and it won't be the last. I've no idea why it's shamefully under-reviewed, but please accept my sincere thanks for writing such a grown-up story of young love :)
beausoir chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Such a sweet beautiful love story! Thank you for writing!
Marie One chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Great story.
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wonderful story and Esme's POV is a nice change :)
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »