Reviews for Through the Kitchen Window
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I read all your stories in just a few days and this is without a doubt my favorite (they're all amazing though). I usually don't even read other than EPOV or BPOV stories but something about this caught my interest. And I'm so glad that it did! What a beautiful story, you made me cry. A chance of getting an EPOV of this? It would make my year :)
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Really enjoy the story. Thanks
yayasimone chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
So touching and well written.
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
What a wonderful perspective from which to tell this story. Beautifully done.
slowdisaster chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is just beautiful. Would LOVE to read an EPOV of this. I'm currently reading all your other stories, too, and they're amazing as well.
lubvc chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wonderful. Now, EPOV pleeeeeease? Please?
great2read chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I really loved this story. It was well written and the story's ending wasn't forced. I especially loved it when Esme told to an unborn Edward not to hit or kick girls. Also when Bella fell asleep beside Edward in the hospital crib. I was like, "Awww."
It was a really great read!
As always, it is
great2read
yeszigv chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Really nice, I actually enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would after I realized it was neither Edward's pov nor Bella's.
robsten63 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was actually surprisingly enjoyable. That sounded bad, but generally I don't necessarily enjoy other people's POV's, so I was a bit dubious to read this, but I really enjoyed this.

I know the point of it was kind of an outside point of view, keeping it kind of aloof and what not; but should you ever consider doing a Edward or Bella POV I wouldn't complain!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
OMG! I freaking love it! Absolutely love it!

You gotta know by now I'm an agnst h00r! with a Edward & Bella HEA of course! I was kinda nervous it was going to end up like No Beginning! And i was going to freaking cry!

Bella went through sooo freaking much, losing her mom and feeling broken. We didn't feel adiquate to be in the Cullen "family". I can't believe she stayed with Jake as long as she did. He truly abused her horriblay!

Edward had to go and live his life, but bring Amy home and seeing Bella at the same time, made him realize that he loved Bella beyond belief!

My heart was pounding the whole time from the time she left him and started to hang out with the Rez boys, until he went to visit her in place of his mom!

Seriously, the way you wrote this story was absolutely amazing! I'm addicted to what you write, now! I'm going to read the rest of your E/B stories and I love me some Grey's so, I will be reading those too!

They had a connection from inside the belly! Amazing! And now she has her own two pink lines, with Edward! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

You should do an futturetake! *smiles*
melistories chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was lovely and heartbreaking and deeply moving.
Complete Swan chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Excellent story...cried like a baby..
ruinedbyrob chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
No matter how many times I read this, it never fails to make me cry. Though I wish they could have avoided the hurt, I know it needed to happen in order to get them to their forever.

Thank you for sharing.

ruinedbyrob
Eduardiana chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I read this story two nights ago but I couldn't leave a review because it was too late and I was a crying mess. Seriously. I'm not the crier type, well i guess i wasn't before this story.

My tears started with this "I watch, and I pray that somehow she will find a way to make a little life big enough to suit her." and then I couldn't stop. Renee's story made me so so sad.

Your Edward just breaks my heart. I loved him even before he was born. I was a goner with the way Esme described him while he was inside of her. "Six days later, my third son arrives with the same lack of fanfare he has shown in his nearly forty weeks of existence"
I want so much to read this story from his point of view, know what happened to Amy, their relationship seemed pretty serious. Also i really want to know what happened the night Bella kissed him and how things happened from the moment he went to her work place.
"Carlisle spies him swinging Bella's butterfly net like a baseball bat and running imaginary bases around the perimeter of the Swans' front yard." Could he be more adorable?

Your Bella was such a complex character. Sometimes I liked her, sometimes I got so angry at her that I wanted her as far away from Edward as possibly and then I felt bad for her again. It was so sad to read about her accident, the miscarriage, when she drop off school and went to live with her boyfriend. I want to know more about her feelings toward Jacob. What did she see in him? She said "He gets me" because they were both broken. But while i disliked Jacob, i disliked Charlie even more. What a shitty father! He made me so angry. I get that he was sad, but come on you have a daughter that is more lost than you are.

"and when it registers that there are only two visitor's chairs in Bella's hospital room Edward rises slowly, the hesitation in his movements all but screaming his unwillingness to relinquish his place by her side." How many times can you break my heart?

When Esme found that picture and the poem, i had to stop reading because I couldn't see through my tears. At first i didn't recognize the poem, because I had only read it in spanish. And i didn't want to google it, I wanted to remember on my own. And then i did. My mother bought me that book when i was fourteen so while i was crying i went to my bookshelf and found it. "Because even here, in the safety of his own bedroom, in barely-there penciled script, he has left out the words that all but scream in their absence." I'm writing this and I'm crying again. Maybe I need some medication. This can't be normal.

"I worry briefly about big dreams being squished into small lives, until it occurs to me that even before he realized it, Edward's big dream was always in the house next door." I loved it. Your words are beautiful!

I read Departures and the purple banana hammock and I loved them but this is something else. In fact i can only think of three or four stories in ff that were as moving as this one. This was perfect and beautiful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
You are too, too good at this.
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »