Reviews for Through the Kitchen Window
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I didn't remember crying so much when I read this before, but holy cow I bawled my eyes out like crazy this time! But in a good way, I swear. ;-) My heart is just exploding with love for this fic! It's so freaking precious, and gorgeous, and heartbreaking, and just PERFECT. ! Your writing is everything. Thank you, thank you for this! It will always be one of those stories very close to my heart that I'll keep coming back to over and over again. xoxoxoxo
DalainaAnn chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
love this so freaking much! But these baby hormones made me cry so much!
namemeamy chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Love it. -A
kareedelane chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
This was gorgeous...from beginning to end.
gnagflow chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
A lovely story, that has left me with a misty-eyed smile.
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Beautiful!
Thisisthebest chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
This story is so touching, it made me cry. Your writing is flawless, and unlike anything I've ever read. Thank you for creating this amazing story. It has been a pleasure reading it. This goes straight on my "favorite fanfics of all time " list ;)
sue1zide chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Beautiful journey.
anafinchel chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
awwwww...totally loved it :)))))
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
You probably won't read this, but after years of rereading over and over again, I think it's finally time to write my appreciation.

This is a beautifully written piece, and each time I read it, it touches my heart. It's just plain beautiful. And so invoking. I truly love how you write, and how expressive each sentence is. The character development is fantastic. And the character, their selves, are wonderfully written. They had a sense and real purpose. They had a life of their own.

I love this. Write more.
momsteps chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
You are an amazing writer.
ChoFuSa chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This.
Lady, you are a master.
Thank you.
Shinrai chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
The drama in this one is beautiful, but you really got me with pulling Neruda in there.
kneon chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This was a really sweet story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I wish this had a cute follow up. I've read this probably like ten times and still imagine Esme being so happy watching Bella and Edward holding their baby girl.
444 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »