Reviews for Through the Kitchen Window
melanie946 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This story should be made into a short film, it was so sweet!
roxxy87 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
What is with these endings?

You're killin me smalls you're killing me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow! I absolutely loved this story. Seen through the eyes of a mother was such a special treat. Thanks for sharing this amazing story
Adelia979 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This story was so beautiful!
ExBficLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wow! Best twilight short story I read.
alli62 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I think after finishing Infinite Visibility, and all that it means, this has become my homage to you. I am starting at the bottom and working my way up. No Grey's though. lol

This is a great story. My heart hurt for this girl who lost her mother and then lost herself. I am glad Edward kept loving her. It's a beautiful love story.
helenemc chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Interesting idea to have this unfold from Esme's point of view. Loved it.
dorsa20 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Cutest thing ever :')
forbeccerorworse chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This will forever be one of the most beautiful and favorite oneshot I have ever read.
SimplyKatKat chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
oh so beautiful. so different from the other one shots i have read over the time. thank you for sharing.
kadronya chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I like it!
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I don't know how it is that I just now found this, but boy am I glad I did! This is magnificent! You had me feeling every single emotion possible with this one. What a fabulous idea writing it from Esme's PoV! I really loved that. Thanks for sharing this. It's very special and I love it. :)
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I went through an emotional, heart wrenching roller coaster with this story! An absolutely incredibly written story. I love the plot and the characters and everything about the story. Thank you so much for sharing!
onlybelieved chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I LOVED this. Heartbreaking and joyful. Thank you so much for sharing :)
tasnowden chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I read this years ago...still great!
422 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »