Reviews for Through the Kitchen Window
ExBficLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wow! Best twilight short story I read.
alli62 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I think after finishing Infinite Visibility, and all that it means, this has become my homage to you. I am starting at the bottom and working my way up. No Grey's though. lol

This is a great story. My heart hurt for this girl who lost her mother and then lost herself. I am glad Edward kept loving her. It's a beautiful love story.
helenemc chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Interesting idea to have this unfold from Esme's point of view. Loved it.
dorsa20 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Cutest thing ever :')
forbeccerorworse chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This will forever be one of the most beautiful and favorite oneshot I have ever read.
SimplyKatKat chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
oh so beautiful. so different from the other one shots i have read over the time. thank you for sharing.
kadronya chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I like it!
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I don't know how it is that I just now found this, but boy am I glad I did! This is magnificent! You had me feeling every single emotion possible with this one. What a fabulous idea writing it from Esme's PoV! I really loved that. Thanks for sharing this. It's very special and I love it. :)
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I went through an emotional, heart wrenching roller coaster with this story! An absolutely incredibly written story. I love the plot and the characters and everything about the story. Thank you so much for sharing!
onlybelieved chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I LOVED this. Heartbreaking and joyful. Thank you so much for sharing :)
tasnowden chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I read this years ago...still great!
Anita chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Wow, beautiful story, thank you.
msunidhi10 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
One of the most amazing one-shots I've ever read. Hats Off! The concept is amazing, It gives a new life to the story; a mother's perspective, loved it. Thank you so much for writing.
lel2768 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Hi, I know this is one of your older stories but I've only just been introduced to your work and I know that I love getting reviews for any of my stories old or wip's. So I just wanted to let you know that I found this story wonderful. It was very poignant and sad in bits but who's life is perfect ? I totally understand Esme's wish to maintain contact with Bella and Edward, well is Edward and would always forgive Bella in the end. My only wish was that you'd told us a little more about the demise of Bella and Jacob's relationship. I wanted to hear how Bella finally came to her senses and dumped him. Anyway, thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed it. Lel x
spanglemaker9 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was absolutely lovely. Perfect little story.
418 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »