Reviews for Through the Kitchen Window
anafinchel chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
awwwww...totally loved it :)))))
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
You probably won't read this, but after years of rereading over and over again, I think it's finally time to write my appreciation.

This is a beautifully written piece, and each time I read it, it touches my heart. It's just plain beautiful. And so invoking. I truly love how you write, and how expressive each sentence is. The character development is fantastic. And the character, their selves, are wonderfully written. They had a sense and real purpose. They had a life of their own.

I love this. Write more.
momsteps chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
You are an amazing writer.
ChoFuSa chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Lady, you are a master.
Thank you.
Shinrai chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
The drama in this one is beautiful, but you really got me with pulling Neruda in there.
kneon chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This was a really sweet story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I wish this had a cute follow up. I've read this probably like ten times and still imagine Esme being so happy watching Bella and Edward holding their baby girl.
Ariya120 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
rachelke86 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
One of the best oneshots I've read.. Thank you!
Britmom chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Aww love a happy ending! Beautifully written, just enough angst and will they, won't they. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Just lovely..thank you.
njwriter62 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Lovely, poignant story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Beautiful beautiful story. The pain and emotions so raw and carefully constructed. The story so thoughtfully built. I understand why it was from Esme's perspective, and having it be told from a mother's perspective did add a layer of feeling and beauty to the story, but I wish I had gotten to experience their get-together more closely.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I could of read this for days. I've been reading fan fic for years and just found you! Best writer I've found on here. Wish you had 10 more stories I could read! Hope your still writing.
melanie946 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This story should be made into a short film, it was so sweet!
436 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »