Reviews for Through the Kitchen Window
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Thanks for this beautiful story.i love again.
Red Sadie chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Have to say, one of the loveliest one shots I've read in a very long time.
Mae chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This story is so unique in its own ways. Even though I'm not a mother myself, I can't help to love Esme's POV and her feelings toward Edward and Bella's relationship. I like that even though they are separated, you could still feel that she is rooting for them. This story have touched my hearts in ways that I never thought possible for a one- shot and that is saying something. I don't know how many times I had come back to this story because it's just too much. I actually have seen a tweet of yours before regarding EPOV of their meet up in the coffee shop and you did that outtake as part of the fandom4lls. I was just wondering if there's any chance that that could also be published publicly like Re-reoute, which is another phenomenal story, by the way. Again, you are simply the best and thank you for sharing your imagination.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I just love this story. It was so well written and it left me wanting for more. I think I might have saw your tweet once about you writing an EPOV outtake to help with the fandom4lls awareness. I'm wondering if there's a chance of that outtake being published publicly like what you did for 'Reroute' which is another outtake that i love. Again, you are simply the best
jk chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awww... Edward is so cute. I cried.
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
It's been quite a while since I posted a review for a story. It's not because I haven't read any good ones, mind you. It's just that none have moved me as much as this little one-shot did. What a sweet, well-written story. Great job!
sagsdown chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Lovely heartwarming story, wish I had a best friend like Edward. I think you should consider continuing the story of this Edward and Bella.
Katherin chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I LOVE IT! IT MAKES ME HAPPY! CAN I BE YOUR FIRST CREEPY STALKER FAN?
Savage Rob chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was the most amazing one shot I've ever read! I sooo consider going ahead with their future.
neelix lee chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Wonderful thank you so much full of emotion I loved it :)
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
What a beautiful story! This perspective is outstanding. I really enjoyed this point of view retelling the tale. I don't know why I haven't read this before...I must have had my head stuck under a rock because I love your writings and have read all up until this. Just perusing some posts on FB and I found myself here. Where have you been...haven't heard from you in quite some time...hope all is well and you are writing up a storm in all your ample free time (that is me being sarcastic...because I know that RL keeps us quite busy). Well...you are missed, I hope all is well with you and look forward to "more" from you. THANK YOU for sharing this and all of your other wonderful stories :)
Orangemonkey36 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Lovely, lovely story. Thank you for sharing your wonderful words!
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Absolutely one of the best stories ever! Thank you
sapho99
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You are amazingly talented. I always enjoy your stories, so well written and thoughtful, never rushed. It was said in the review I read that there have been a number of coming of age E&B stories, so many that it is difficult to imagine there still being a new way to tell the tale. You have found it. Thanks to the people at FicTease for the recommendation. A lovely interlude on a Sunday morning.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »