Reviews for Through the Kitchen Window
rachelke86 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
One of the best oneshots I've read.. Thank you!
Britmom chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Aww love a happy ending! Beautifully written, just enough angst and will they, won't they. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Just lovely..thank you.
njwriter62 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Lovely, poignant story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Beautiful beautiful story. The pain and emotions so raw and carefully constructed. The story so thoughtfully built. I understand why it was from Esme's perspective, and having it be told from a mother's perspective did add a layer of feeling and beauty to the story, but I wish I had gotten to experience their get-together more closely.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I could of read this for days. I've been reading fan fic for years and just found you! Best writer I've found on here. Wish you had 10 more stories I could read! Hope your still writing.
melanie946 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This story should be made into a short film, it was so sweet!
roxxy87 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
What is with these endings?

You're killin me smalls you're killing me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow! I absolutely loved this story. Seen through the eyes of a mother was such a special treat. Thanks for sharing this amazing story
Adelia979 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This story was so beautiful!
ExBficLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wow! Best twilight short story I read.
alli62 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I think after finishing Infinite Visibility, and all that it means, this has become my homage to you. I am starting at the bottom and working my way up. No Grey's though. lol

This is a great story. My heart hurt for this girl who lost her mother and then lost herself. I am glad Edward kept loving her. It's a beautiful love story.
helenemc chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Interesting idea to have this unfold from Esme's point of view. Loved it.
dorsa20 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Cutest thing ever :')
forbeccerorworse chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This will forever be one of the most beautiful and favorite oneshot I have ever read.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »