Reviews for Through the Kitchen Window
Orangemonkey36 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Lovely, lovely story. Thank you for sharing your wonderful words!
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Absolutely one of the best stories ever! Thank you
sapho99
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You are amazingly talented. I always enjoy your stories, so well written and thoughtful, never rushed. It was said in the review I read that there have been a number of coming of age E&B stories, so many that it is difficult to imagine there still being a new way to tell the tale. You have found it. Thanks to the people at FicTease for the recommendation. A lovely interlude on a Sunday morning.
HanLou chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
What! You can't finish it there, I need more from these two, much more :)

What a wonderful story but then that's no surprise as everything you write is gold.

I love friends to lover stories and this is probably one of my favourites so far :)
prrrincess chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
AWWWWW 3 I love happy endings 3
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Beautiful story from Esme's perspective- love how it came full circle.
Jejoh18 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This story was so brilliant! So beautiful. I loved it being told through a mothers eyes.

/ Jessica
iambeagle chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was perfect. Thank you for writing.
youngandmature chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I really hate Bella and just don't find her redeemed or likeable in the end. Loved the childhood sections though.
GreenEyes555 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I LOVED this o/s ...It made me both cry and laugh which is exactly what I look for in a story!
You're writing is absolutely amazing...and I loved the concept of this all being from Esme's POV...I look forward to reading more of your wonderful stories!

-GreenEyes555
xoxo
REgrrl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Lovely. Thanks for sharing.
cilie chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
There is something about your way with words that is so incredibly comforting to me. Even though it sometimes makes my heart ache, in the end you manage to piece everything together in the most beautiful way. Thank you!
Maggie J Masen chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I have recently found your work and have been slowly working my way thorough one story at a time...ok, that's not completely true, this is only the second I've read so far but I'm just absolutely amazed and delighted to read each one! This is the most beautiful story of love in it's delicate circle...I can't wait to read more of what you have shared!
Eileen22 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved it. Beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Omg such a cute short story loved it!
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »