Reviews for Through the Kitchen Window
altPLUSuni chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
One of the most amazing one-shots I've ever read. Hats Off! The concept is amazing, It gives a new life to the story; a mother's perspective, loved it. Thank you so much for writing.
lel2768 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Hi, I know this is one of your older stories but I've only just been introduced to your work and I know that I love getting reviews for any of my stories old or wip's. So I just wanted to let you know that I found this story wonderful. It was very poignant and sad in bits but who's life is perfect ? I totally understand Esme's wish to maintain contact with Bella and Edward, well is Edward and would always forgive Bella in the end. My only wish was that you'd told us a little more about the demise of Bella and Jacob's relationship. I wanted to hear how Bella finally came to her senses and dumped him. Anyway, thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed it. Lel x
spanglemaker9 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was absolutely lovely. Perfect little story.
ela chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I love your story,Edward is so sweet,but i'm sorry,i hate Bella!
brokenblackangel chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This one was just fantastic and wonderful and I fell in love right away. Thank you for it )
meadow11 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
wow. I absolutely loved this. so so much. seeing their relationship through esme's eyes I found myself rooting for Edward and Bella right along side her.
beautifully written. you are beyond talented.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Thanks for this beautiful story.i love again.
Red Sadie chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Have to say, one of the loveliest one shots I've read in a very long time.
Mae chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This story is so unique in its own ways. Even though I'm not a mother myself, I can't help to love Esme's POV and her feelings toward Edward and Bella's relationship. I like that even though they are separated, you could still feel that she is rooting for them. This story have touched my hearts in ways that I never thought possible for a one- shot and that is saying something. I don't know how many times I had come back to this story because it's just too much. I actually have seen a tweet of yours before regarding EPOV of their meet up in the coffee shop and you did that outtake as part of the fandom4lls. I was just wondering if there's any chance that that could also be published publicly like Re-reoute, which is another phenomenal story, by the way. Again, you are simply the best and thank you for sharing your imagination.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I just love this story. It was so well written and it left me wanting for more. I think I might have saw your tweet once about you writing an EPOV outtake to help with the fandom4lls awareness. I'm wondering if there's a chance of that outtake being published publicly like what you did for 'Reroute' which is another outtake that i love. Again, you are simply the best
jk chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awww... Edward is so cute. I cried.
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
It's been quite a while since I posted a review for a story. It's not because I haven't read any good ones, mind you. It's just that none have moved me as much as this little one-shot did. What a sweet, well-written story. Great job!
sagsdown chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Lovely heartwarming story, wish I had a best friend like Edward. I think you should consider continuing the story of this Edward and Bella.
Katherin chapter 1 . 12/5/2013