Reviews for Who am I?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
very interesting
wiccanforever chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
So Arthur, then Morgana? Or Uther and Morgana...
H2OSorceress chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Is the second one Lancelot?
TheFlyingDuck chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
I think the first one is Morgana, but I'm not too sure if the second one is Gwen or Merlin... I did originally think it was Gwen but it says 'my love was taken from me by my Prince', and Freya was killed by Arthur, so I'm guessing it might be Merlin... But Gwen did betray Arthur... Anyway, cool idea!
Blinkandyoullmissit chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Hi :)
My guess is 1) Morgana and 2) Merlin.

Interesting story, i don't think I've read anything like it before. I'd recommend putting the answers for each one, but leAve a good time frame before you do so you get guesses and reviews (reveal ch1 in an A/N for ch3, ch2 in ch4 etc). To get rid of double space, hold down the shift key when you do a space/paragraph etc, and it should be a smaller space.
TBH I didnt really follow your explanation at the start, I might've been the only one buy maybe make it a bit simpler...?
Apart from those minor issues, I really like it, and the characters describing themselves are very accurate. Keep up the good work :)
alyce chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
please do post answers, i really want to know if my thoughts are right. for some odd reason it seems like these 2 characters are the exact same ones as i thought were chapter 1: Arthur and Merlin (in that order)
PLEASE I REALLY WANNA KNOW IF MY SUPERSTITIONS ARE CORRECT!
Matie chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
I think that the first one is Morgana's and the second it's Merlin's.
Love it! It's the first story i read in this style and I just love it! Keep going and keep writing _

(Sorry for my bad English; it's not my first language)