Reviews for Reluctant Warrior
paulc5 chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
This is a great story. I come back to it frequently, and it never fails to offer something new
g-love99 chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
Really loved this...great battle scenes, awesome pairings, and drama realistically and well written :-)
TatianaTova chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
Finished in one day! Love everything…
Guest chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
never liked archer in the Enterprise series
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Ok soo thats fucking disgusting old archer and trips younger sister that is messed up
thump chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
WBH21C chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
So very well done!
waffenmac chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
oh i do hope you will continue this story as it is truly fantastic
triptpol85 chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
Again a fantastic story with a wonder cast that is growing. I look forward to reading more.
triptpol85 chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
Another great chapter, I have truly enjoyed reading this story, I look forward to reading more!
triptpol85 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I need to update the rest of the chapters as I have read most of them. AMAZING story, fantastic beginning, looking forward to reading the sequel to this wonderful story.
spiritedghost chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Hmmmmmm, a little like looking through the looking glass. That was unexpected, although now I can justify in my mind all her emotions...Nice work.
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
The beauty of fan fiction. My thoughts are these, I am enjoying this story. I realize that the characters are what we like to call OOC (Out Of Character), to some degree. I can still recognize thier core personalities however and I like where this is going emotionally. T'Pol in my mind has always been a bit emotional when it came to Trip. She just kept it inside her we see her as a controlled emotional Vulcan but we get to see her (finally) stand up and not be ashamed of what she wants and obviously that is Trip. For him he feels she ripped his heart out after the death of Elizabeth and from his p.o.v. I get it. It is nice though to see her at her most honest and admitting to her emotions. So yeah, while you have chosen a difficult task in your readership, because I am sure a majority of people are shaking their collective heads no. It works for me. Fan Fiction allows us to put together what if's. If this happened how would they react and why. You have done that. So Congrats. I am going to finish this and read the sequel. I am likin' it a lot... Ghost!
Asso chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
This is a great, wonderful story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
very good chapter/story. I was wondering if you were going to split it up and I'm happy you've decided too, it's very nice to have more fan fics about entprise and trip/t'pol. I like Malcom finally making his move. I look forward to your next story, I read them all.