Reviews for Reluctant Warrior
Guest chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
very good chapter/story. I was wondering if you were going to split it up and I'm happy you've decided too, it's very nice to have more fan fics about entprise and trip/t'pol. I like Malcom finally making his move. I look forward to your next story, I read them all.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/16/2012
very good chapter. Eye opener for T'pau and trips sister. Also, the last sentence was great!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
very good chapter. Trip's proving to be a good diplomat as well as a captain. Hopefully, Archer won't notice, he has a kid to worry about.
ahrondude chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
Great story loved it
Belen09 chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
I have really enjoyed this story - and I look forward to the 'next installation'!
Alex Joleta chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
This was a very fantastic story. Great writing, great plot. It shows that you have a talent that most people don't have. I can't wait to get started with "The Price of Being a Warrior".
scottiedog chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
loved this story! I am glad you are continuing on with this story. Great job! :)
TrekLover101 chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
Nice wrap up t. Get Archer back in time for his kid's birth. Although, in war, sometimes things do not always go your way...
Humbird chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
Awesome. Love it . Thanks for this. I am really happy that you are writing these stories.
winjan chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
I think I am growing to like Mary Ellen, pregancy does have a tendence to change a person. Now with cat out of the bag, wondering what is next for Trip, hope starfleet won't penalize him for his marriage
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
very good chapter. I await the meeting between Tala and Tavon. Maybe they'll just run into each other at the market. lol. Anyway, Liking the story hope you update soon. Also, I Know you're a NCIS fan, did you like the Tiva moment last night? most obvious one I have ever seen. I liked it.
Alex Joleta chapter 24 . 11/16/2012
OH WOW! great chapter. I think I need to read it again. I am acually rereading it as a whole story again. I love this story.
badkarma00 chapter 24 . 11/16/2012
Great fight scene. Poor old Trip seems to get hurt an awful lot. Interested to see the reaction of Starfleet to the news that Trip and T'Pol are married. Great story!

Bad
scottiedog chapter 24 . 11/15/2012
please continue! Thank you for the second chapter! Looking forward to Soval and Solaris speaking on behalf of Trip and T'Pol.
waffenmac chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
Wow i hope all works out for tpols family ,i really think tpol just needs to beat her sister down for her sister to respect her.
great chapter