Reviews for Reluctant Warrior
Guest chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
very good chapter. I must say I'm very eager to find out how Soval will react to Tala.
badkarma00 chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
So far T'Pol and Trip have Tala in hand, but she's just biding her time, it seems.

Archer taking command of another man's ship is wrong, and shows he lacks the ability to manage a fleet effectively. He can't watch what his other ships are doing if he's commanding the Excaliber.

Great battle scenes, and the meal scene with Soval and the others was artfully done, showing Trip and T'Pol basically tip toeing through a minefield. So far they're doing fine.

Bad
waffenmac chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
Superb chapter it is nice that Tpem is outted now
waffenmac chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
fantticchapter hope Tpem figures out that it would be unwise to try and kill Trip.
scottiedog chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
Please keep writing! I look forward to this story every day! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
Very good chapter. I do like Archer and his dad leaving Trip hangin' while his mother is questioning him. Update soon.
orionastro chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
another great update
Belen09 chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Trip seems to be 'collecting' complications upon complications . . .
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
very good chapter. Who's going to pick up on how similar they look to each other? Update soon.
badkarma00 chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Niiiiceeee. Will Soval get to know about Tala? That would mean that T'Pol has to tell him about her father being a Rommie.

And Paladin might be at Vulcan when the Romulans attack. Makes an interesting scenario.

Bad
waffenmac chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Adun, you have taught me to float. May I now suggest that we retreat to the house, shower, and have sexual relations," said T'Pol.

funniest line ,i think i have ever read coming from I do hope Tpol figures out who Tpem is and they capture her.

Great story

W
Belen09 chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
Very solid - I look forward to reading this every time I check my email!
orionastro chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
another great chapter, A Great Starbase must be Build in Sol System, equiped wth powerfull armour and shields, housing many starshisp to patrol sol system, and other systems. Advanced sensors must be put around Sol system to detect any Romulan warship . Cant ardly wait for the next chapter
TrekLover101 chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter, glad Archer is on board with Trip and T'Pol's marriage...thought that was going to be a problem...
waffenmac chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Wow super chapter hope tpols sister doesnt do any damage
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »