Reviews for Reluctant Warrior
waffenmac chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
dang great chapter
badkarma00 chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
You know, gotta hand it to the Romulans. They know exactly how to exploit any advantage. I'm anxious to see how, or maybe if, you repair the schism between Trip and Archer. And of course to see how 'T'Pem' goes about her mission as well.

And I admit I'm looking forward to see what's next for Paladin as well. This is a really solid story you've crafted, and the character interaction is as solid as it comes. Great work.

Bad
TrekLover101 chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Can't wait until the next chapter...very nice chapter.
orionastro chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
another great chapter , i suspect that starflleet as enought powerfull sensors to see that Tpem is not a Vulcan, but a Romulan
orionastro chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
Excelent new update, great battle, why not crooover a warship from stargte,or voyager from the delta quadrant to give better weapons and shields to starfleet. Cant ardly wait for the next chapter
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
Thrilling stuff, it's about time they went on the offensive. But that's an insightful observation from T'Pol: Trip IS thinking like an engineer, not a captain, and that's a risky strategy when he's in charge of the Fleet. I hope he's got away with it this time!
omry.grinberg chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
I found this for the first time. So I just had a ball of a time catching up. You've done a great job keeping this story focused, every plot grew out the ones before & I did not notice any meandering. In a nutshell, AWESOME!
winjan chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
Glad to see Jon and Mary Ellen hooked up and seem strong. Wondering what is Admiral Morse trying to do, looks like she has her own agenda and try to stir things up. Looking forward to next chapter, glad to see Trip succeed
badkarma00 chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
Very intense. Nice combat scene. The scene with Archer was bittersweet, but understandable. I always thought on the show that Archer had maybe a bit too much ego. He didn't like to be argued with or proved wrong, either. But he's dealing with a career ending injury perhaps, and that makes things rougher all around for him. I thought it was written very well.

Bad
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
the last sentence has a great visual affect, but I don't think Trip would agree. Great chapter!
Nyotarules chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
Oh dear have a feeling if the truth about Tavon does come out T'Pol and Trip are going to be in serious trouble. By letting Tavon go they unknowingly allowed him to cause havoc if he is successful. That is if T'Pem does not betray her father instead...
waffenmac chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
Shran is the man great chapter
waffenmac chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
uh oh Tavon getting the half sister to kill trip does not sound positive.
great chapter
Belen09 chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
Nice setting up of the conditions for the battle!
orionastro chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
amzing story so far, althought i like same sex pairings, this story is realy captivating, I sugest that Constitution class warships start to be developed amd build to help crush the romulans once and for all.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »