Reviews for Reluctant Warrior
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Sinister times and deep waters. Trip is making an excellent showing as a diplomat, though!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
another great chapter. Can't wait to see a Vuclan COB...poor little petty officers don't know what in store for them.
badkarma00 chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Solid chapter with still more character and story depth, giving us a peek at inner workings and perhaps a peek at what's to come.

Thanks for the update, can't wait for more!

Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Very good Chapter(s). The story is great so far, I look foward to all the different little conflicts ahead of Trip. Personal, military, political.
scottiedog chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Please continue! :)
Belen09 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying this story! Thank you!
badkarma00 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Again, great story. Developing slowly and steadily, with solid character development.

I'm really enjoying this story, and I hope you are able to keep updating at this pace.

Lexie94 chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
This is a beatiful story. Please, update soon!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Just read all of this, and it's set to be a really gripping story. I feel a tad sorry for Captain Archer, being left on Trip's backwash, but the 'Paladin' is the future, and I can understand the reasoning that wants a new hand on the tiller. Most intriguing, please write more soon!
Teri chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Great story so far. I love Trip when he is shown to be a competent and capable character. I like the idea of building off of the events where Trip stopped the Vulcan/Andorian war. He showed he could think on his feet and negotiate with a variety of races. I'm looking forward to more of your story. Thanks for sharing.
Humbird chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Loving this. I wonder if Trip will play whipped to fool the high council.
scottiedog chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Please continue! Love reading Trip & T'Pol.
Belen09 chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Sigh . . .
badkarma00 chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
I've just read this in one sitting. Wonderful work!

I'm very much looking forward to more of this story! Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
YES! thank you very much for posting this. I've been looking forward to your enterprise fics. I cannot wait for more.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »