Reviews for The Difference Thoughts Can Make
bradsan11 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I'm not a Jenny fan. I liked her until it came out that she knew about the curse and didn't tell them about it or the danger they were in. With Giles I had double feelings. Deep down he blamed Buffy and indirect Angel for releasing Angelus and Angel for killing Jenny. Again Jenny could have prevent it.
Also knowing about the curse and knowing it was done by gypsies Giles should have known there could be a catch. He worshipped Janus who stands for chaos. Giles and maybe even Angel should have looked into it. He still blamed Buffy and Angel for everything that went wrong. Buffy was a 17 year old teenager even being the Slayer she is still very young. How could she have known. Angel just came out of eating rats and stuff.

great story.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
definantly like it feel bad about how Buffy had to get rid of Angel/Angelous because of Jenny she shouild of told them about the curse that was put on Angel before him & Buffy had sex
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Well, this was a interesting little tale. Maybe you can do one showing Willow as Jean Grey. Might be interesting to see Red with a different taste in clothes after going as Jean for one night.
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
great read
Selonianth chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I tried doing a halloween fic based buffy but I don't know the story of buffy well enough. Namely because the last time I watched an episode was when I Was like... 10. Ten years ago.