Reviews for A Halloween in Edge
Nitinha56 chapter 3 . 7/19
Its a great story, I love it, pls update again soon
Adryne chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Please update! Such a cute story
SeventhStrife chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Will this story be updated? It's such a fascinating AU!
Bloody Lord chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Very good story! I can't wait next chapter so please keep up writing and update soon:D
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
You have a gift for story telling. I cannot offer any advice for your story because it is so well done. I can see this happening. This is wonderfully well written. I really really (really) look forward to your next chapter.
The Great Susinko chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Oh my goodness! I loved this chapter so much! You have put so much detail in how Cloud and Sephiroth would react and feel and the fact that Tifa thinks they are boyfriends is perfect! I love this story so much!
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
That was... That was AWESOME! WOW! That was one interesting chapter! I loved how Cloud acted just as he should and I really loved how you made Sephiroth act. I really look forward to the next chapter!
Tobirion chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
So excited to see this fic again! I love how spooky everything is-your imagery is great. I also LOVE their antagonism and how much of an asshole Cloud is - though of course it's warranted; his internal debate over how he feels bad for saying what he has while knowing it's rational is great. Cloud is so tough and sticks up for himself. Very in-character for sure. And Seph! I love the way you write him too. (Also that tiny bit about Vincent broke my heart. Poor guy.)
Keep up the good work!
YWD chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Im really liking this story so far. Your writing is very enjoyable! Im on my phone right now (no internets) so the review isnt going to be as long as it should be.
Just wanted to say awesome story and i cant wait for the next update!
IA1979 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
What a cool update, it's very exciting and I loved the action! And Seph's responses to Cloud's harsh words are fun to read. Seph's awesome, and underneath all that hate Cloud is a sweetheart ;)

Fantastic work, definitely worth the wait, and I hope to read another update soon because I'm loving this story so much!

;D
nightmarekitt chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Loving it so far! It's certainly an interesting take on things!
Ultimolu chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Can't blame Cloud. You don't just forgive a psychopath like that. o-o
I wonder what Cloud's going to do though.
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh, the house is haunted by Sephiroth. Welp, time to pack some bags and get the hell out...wait, did he just apologize?! o-o

And he's alive again? What the...-jaw drops-

Uh...eep? o-O
suliel chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I hope you continue it, I like it very much!
Asdfgh12345 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
There were small things that I didn't like, but I'm not going to mention them any more than that, because they're small and all in all this was quite entertaining and interesting for me. Nice idea, and nice execution.