Reviews for Alice Human Sacrifice: Nordic Version
StriderAndVargas chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Wow, first off I love your style. Second, I am a huge sucker for Alice of Human Sacrifice stories. You wrote all the Nordics into each position in a way that felt completely natural, and I love the way the story used the baseline for the song, yet altered it to obviously be it's own thing and suit the Nordics better. All around 10/10, the best Alice fic I've read in quite some time.
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I imagine the fifth Alice is Estonia. Afterall, he's so desperate to be a Nordic XD
molly122 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Sealand will be the fith Alice.
xXBlazingBlueXx chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
The fifth Alice will be a young boy named Peter. He ran away from his older brother and found the kingdom of wonderland. There, he met a Girl named Evalyn, and they soon engaged to be night Evalyn was haunted by a dream of a child wearing all white Exept for his scarf standing in a garden calling "Come to me! Come to me!" Evalyn led Peter into a garden full of red roses, Exept for a single white one. Evalyn asked Peter to pluck the rose for her, and he did. By plucking the rose, everything in the garden (including Evalyn) was killed. Peter was sent into a depression and committed suicide. Appearing on his cheats after his death was a pink joker. Forever he will wonder searching for the girl he loves.

At least, that's the story my friend and I came up with. Awesome story. It makes it even better if you listening to the song while reading.
twinkles1994 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Weird
Death Alice chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Great job! I loved it so much
The vocaloids chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i am totally scared!
OneHellOfACountry chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Sealand. The fifth Alice is Sealand.
By the way, I loved this.
Greece's kitty chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was awesome!
But you wrote mourning instead of morning at denmarks part.
Vlad Bochinsky chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'll be the next Alice *rape face*
Crysagi-Chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I wonder who the dream was... *Thinks* GASP! SEALAND? DID YOU KILL YOUR FAMILY D:
Sealand: It wasn't me! I love them!
Haha! My messed up brain XD