Reviews for Dude, Where's the Costume Party?
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 8/29
Doesn't work. Loki was under someone else's control, thus purposefully setting himself up for a loss (because he's way smarter than leading a bottle neck invasion) but beyond that, he's still more powerful than most of them, and can teleport at will, as seen in the Thor movie. He's only captured if he wants to be. He also has over 1000yrs of battle experience on Sam & Dean AND the Avengers, and you think he couldn't out think them?
At least TRY to make it believable.
Really good
Torke66 chapter 1 . 5/29
Love the Hell helping resolution. Brilliant. And a very enjoyable way to end with the final dialogue. Five stars :D
biddle29 chapter 1 . 4/11
This was awesome :) I loved it when they just called up Crowley and he's like go get em boys! XD I died
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 1/20
Loved it!
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Ohmygosh this is just what I've been looking for! I've been working on my own Avengers/Supernatural crossover, and kept getting frustrated, so decided to see what else was out there...
And this. Is. So. Great.
Everyone was in character, there was BAMF, there was Crowley, there was Agent Winchesters. The only thing that would've made it better would've been if Loki had been mind-controlled instead of evil/crazy, but hey! Can't always have everything xD
Excellent job!
*applause*
thedogzoo chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Lol! Nice! :)
ilovewolfs1234 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This was great!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Nice. Great solution to their problem. :)
nessa11997 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I like
BlazeMary chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Freakin' hilarious man
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Haha! Well, yup, now they're finally off the FBI most wanted list. :P xD
Fun oneshot. Heh, that was over quickly... xD (hey, I wonder what the demons would do with Thanos? xD)
Lizu chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
That was the stuff of dreams... Supernatural needs more of Crowley, incredibly amusing.
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Awesome story! :D
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Whoop!

Now THAT'S the kind of break those boys DESERVE.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »