Reviews for Mamawolf
Siren's Call To The Dead chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
This is a really touching story.
aliciasellers75 chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
Awesome. Update soon.
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
Awe! Thats adorable, awesome, and sad! An adorable baby, an awesome chapter and sad that tbey had to run away :'(
fanofsmallville chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I've read it and found it really good I hope you update soon again.
As i read it I really want to know how this happened. you Know how they got 'together' and make it difficult.
I mean a prequel to this story I woud really like it and read it.
Lady Kato chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
Baby name wise. if it's girl Thalia cause in a way she'll be named after Derek's mother. For a boy Damon.
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
WHAT?! YOU CANT LEAVE THE CHAPTER LIKE THAT! I DEMANDE ANOTHER CHAPTER ASAP! Please?
JADE chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
I LOVE IT AND YOU SHOULD AM THE BABY STIELRA
Scotty1609 chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
PLEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I don't know if you realize this but in your summary, you use the phrase "tip of the shaft" which is probably the only reason why I clicked on this story. Please for the love of all that is fanfiction, change that phrase!
dhh chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Ah..I peek the so called "selfishness" from scott already..It's predictable, since in canon, he's not much for loyalty or friendship.
dhh chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
OMG..YOU'RE going to KILL off a INNOCENT BABY! HOW DISGUSTING and VILE can you get..URGH! No THANKS!
dhh chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OK..IF the psycho BITCH knew that it was all an ACT, then why has she been/is such a BITCH/WH*RE to Stiles..That's a FUCKING/SHITTY thing to do? That makes no sense and honestly, it's just crap attitude..I mean, I would understand if the WH*RE didn't know but she knew it was all faked YET she is a B*TCH towards STILES? 'shakeshead'..
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
Why must you do this! Wait wromg story! Sorry! But still why must tjeir be a cliff-hanger! Update soon!

DEREK HALE IS SMEX!