Reviews for He's my what
Tarix chapter 16 . 2/17
Wow, nice story so far, a bit melodramatic, but good.
Scott the Wanderer chapter 16 . 1/19
Wow, saw some hate for this fic and just gotta say, people can be damned judgmental and insulting.

First to PaC, given that we have seen things in the Wizarding World work in truly backwards ways there may not be a way to break an engagement short of one party doing something terribly wrong. Fleur may have bound to the deed from the moment she said yes. It's exactly the strange thinking that would explain why Harry Potter had to compete in the TriWizard Tournament despite not being the one to enter his name. So give some slack.

Next to the Guest tearing on how the kids react to this. Well, remember that Harry is the favorite Uncle and Bill is described as a workaholic. Bill may not have bonded to the children as much as Harry has. Not to mention their Dad admitted in Court to purposely steal their Mother away form the man she loved. Ninety nine times out of a hundred a child will side with their primary caregiver, in this case Fleur.

All in all I like this story, I don't particularly like "illegal" love potions, but they do explain there are different grades. Molly used a semi-legal potion, but did so without telling the person. Ginny used a very powerful potion (and thus illegal) and did it more than once. Thus I can see the differences in sentencing.
This is retarded twenty years of being raised by a man and the two childrean in the span of a couple weeks turn their back on him and start calling Harry dad? The fuck. Bill weasly raised them. They should still see him as their father given that he was there most likely for everything in their life.

This story needs a lot of work. Also what cold blooded bastards the kids pretty much turned to bill and said meh you are no longer our dad cause we have a cooler one now!
Shadowsmage chapter 16 . 1/9
happy dance, thought it was abandoned. great story!
this is good keep it going..
HaywireEagle chapter 6 . 1/4
Ambitious but in need of formatting and the like.

Dialogue needs corrections. Some spelling. Beauxbatons.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 1/4
Well it is an interesting idea to be sure. There aren't very many fic that take this route and it is nice to see some pacing for once.

That being said. The chapter itself is very short and is rather bland and predictable. Could be better, but at the same time it coudl be far worse.
PaC chapter 8 . 1/3
Since complete illiterate crap fanfics up for a few years often have thousands of favs and follows, but sometimes low numbers make a fic look bad that is decent, so I took a look at this fic with LOW expectations, which this fic didn't come close to exceeding.

I've MOSTLY skimmed as near the start I was very unimpressed. Labeling POV and writing in such awkward first person is generally a bad sign. The story is impossible for me to like when so many seem so idiotic.

Jumping forward to THIS chapter and skimming, gives a PERFECT example of how this story tosses out weak ridiculous events one after the other with IDIOT characters. THIS EXAMPLE: Fleur causally dates Bill and when drunk, says YES to his marriage proposal. SO? HOW STUUUUUPID is it THAT saying YES means SHE HAD to MARRY BILL? They didn't get drunk in a cliche waking up nude in bed, with a hangover in Vegas, and finding you got married while drunk to someone you met and fornicated with the night before while drunk, and got an instant Vegas quickie wedding. It's not as if she said "yes" while signing a marriage contract that forced her with the penalty of the idiot cliche of magical contracts ripping out your magic. THERE is NO f*cking reason for Fleur NOT breaking the engagement and NOT marrying Bill. Skimming the story and reviews, I see I've missed the naughty things Bill did, "poaching Fleur" and supposedly Ginny being a cheating skank maybe and "date raping Harry", whatever that is about, love potions perhaps? Since I SKIMMED and didn't read most of the these first 8 chapters. But WHO CARES other than the weird fans of this story, a Fleur so idiotic to marry Bill just because she said "yes"? Really? WTF? I mean, why not have her idiotically saying "Yes" to marrying him because she didn't want to hurt his feelings, that's still almost stupid, but at least a stupid reason than just being stupid for NO reason and marrying Bill just because Fleur said "yes". So, marry the wrong persons for NO good reason and her and Harry NOT marry each other and be happy, wow, what a great plot. TWENTY YEARS WASTED because she was drunk and said "yes", and for NO REASON, when sober, didn't say she didn't love Bill and didn't want to marry him...AAARGH, how is one to give a shit about such IDIOTIC characters? Who cares how miserable they are? Who cares what Bill or Ginny did, as Fleur and Harry are IDIOTS, and the story appeals to people with taste and brains I'll never comprehend.

This seems unkind to you maybe, BUT if YOU can read with some sort of IQ of how contrived, preposterous, and ridiculous so much of the story is, MAYBE you can WRITE a BETTER STORY some day without such illogical characters and illogical nonsense plots. If you have a character DO some action, they do it based on THINKING, generally, other than emotional hotheads not thinking too much when angry ecetera. Having REASONS for behaviour and actions characters do, is one of the glues that tightly holds a story together in good form. Silly to stupid contrived nonsensical reasons are not glue, and one ends up with just a big pot of thrown together stewed pieces of crap ideas and characters and plots and story that are a BAD blend, crap really. Like junk food and fast food, there are always some who will swallow it and like it, but THAT does not make it gourmet or decent food, and certainly is not nourishing for a thinking brain.
Penultimate means "next to last". Just thought you ought to know.
Slytherin66 chapter 16 . 1/3
Thanks for this chapter. I am glad Harry knows French he should continue to speak it and leave for France for good.

It was nice to get Fleur's point of view and that there is a Potter family home and its in use.
nikki1314 chapter 16 . 1/2
Wow. This is so Good. :D really a True OTP - canon like story :P Goodjob!
iDrinkCoffee chapter 16 . 1/2
Great fanfic. Good drama too :)
Funguz 2855 chapter 16 . 1/2
Mate, I love your story! First example of this plotline I've read, and you manage to keep the reader hooked throughout.
I am curious as to how you're going with Ginny,whether she'll be a potion-poisoning fan girl or just a victim of circumstance, but I suppose that will be revealed later.
The only criticism I can offer is the length of the chapters. For example, the two trials could have been combined into a single chapter, with a timeskip between them. That, and I just wish there was more to read.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 16 . 1/2
Glad to see you writing on this again. Thanks for your hard work on it, curious to see where things go from here.
Fury074 chapter 16 . 1/2
Her name is correctly spelled Lily.