Reviews for The Freak Snowstorm
Smenzer chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
When I was a little kid I would hear the trees down by the river creaking and groaning during the summer. A lot of them were old. I never found the noise scary; just something they did. But since the trees you saw were heavily laden with snow I can see the danger: a heavy branch could have fallen on you. They could do serious damage, as tree branches can weigh a lot more than you think. But yes, I understand that kind of fear nature can cause. She can be very destructive and make odd, mysterious sounds.

Why were you at a library during a major snowstorm? I'm presuming it was a blizzard. Most places should have closed early? I know people crawl around in all sorts of weather but maybe you should have checked your books out early and gone home before it grew too bad?

Stay safe! :)
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Not only was this part confusing "I don't care to give too much away here, so I will let you." It would of been better to give out more information. I don't see the scary part at all, it was the trees moaning from too much weight on them.