Reviews for Indirect Sugar Rush
Phantom4747 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
AKSHSKSHSKSJKJ! You made me have a Fangirl moment! Your amazing! How you captured Maka and Soul was per-fec-tion! I could actually see it on my head! Your amazing! And you deserve another Fangirl so...Ahshskshaksjakgahgshjkj!
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Great little one shot. The characters were well done and I liked the playful interaction.
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I was realizing that I had not actually reviewed this, and I was ashamed of myself, because I love this fic! They read so perfectly teenager, which is excellent. You have such an eye for detail and I think it's great. Love love love it!
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
love it well done i sure got a sugar rush of this sweet piece of fluff
AngelFromTheLost chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hahaha Halloween...You finally switced jobs with Valentine's Day (sees Cupid in an angel costume 0_0 ) :P KEEP WRITTING!
MakaEvansIsAwesome chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I had the biggest Cheshire smile the world has ever known at the end lol
Saichryne chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
"He sighed under his breath" LOL is that possible? XD
Fluffy oneshot My feels w Great job c:

Sabanoodles
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Loving it!
All-American Anteater chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Awwww! That was so cute! They were so in character as well! An extra bonus!
Bitter November chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Liiiiiiv! Livlivlivliv! NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR FICS AGAIN, FOR THE FLUFTASICNESS SOOTHS MY SOUL! ALL THE FEEEEEELS! And now I'm inspired to get of my butt and work on Christmas fic. Can't wait to see yours! -hint hint, nudge nudge-
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very cute! I liked it just because it was so normal and sweet. It works really well for this couple. Good work. Keep writing.
GlitterGoat chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
ROFL, I almost forgot to review. Yes, anyhow.

Good job on the characterization. Especially where both Soul and Maka acknowledge the part where they know the other has feelings. The in-direct kisses were also a wonderful metaphor to what the relationship was between the two so far.

Another part that I really liked is where Soul took the plunge but left the decision in Maka's court. To me, it shows that you have the characters down to a "T", because that is what they also do in battle: Soul gives a suggestion, Maka makes ultimate decision.

Also, just the pure amount of fluff was sending me into panic-attacks. There is only so much squealing I can do in one day.

AND OMG THE PART WHERE THEY SHARE THE SLEEPING BAG KILLED ME.

You are a true fanfiction author: you provide so much fan service, I'm proud of you
kawaiighurl018 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Such a cute Halloween story!
Snow-White-and-Little-Red chapter 1 . 10/31/2012