Reviews for Indirect Sugar Rush
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Honestly, this was just way too sweet. Sweeter than all the cider and peanut butter chocolates and Halloween candy in this fic.
Not like that’s necessarily a bad thing, though! Seriously, this was just adorable, and I adored it. I loved the recurring the indirect kisses, and the direct kisses too. The pacing and plot, though simple, was really nice too.
I like your characterization of Soul and Maka too. Maka not being the type to scream at horror flicks is totally just Maka, and Soul’s inner thoughts on having to stay a cool guy is totally Soul. And all their flirting and shyness was very in character too, in my opinion.
- Irma
Caesar Palace’s Review-a-Thon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Write more...
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Awww! Finally! So cute!
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
XD How cute! Oh my gosh, your so good with flirty stuff! Nice job, this is super adorable. X)
Phantom4747 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
AKSHSKSHSKSJKJ! You made me have a Fangirl moment! Your amazing! How you captured Maka and Soul was per-fec-tion! I could actually see it on my head! Your amazing! And you deserve another Fangirl so...Ahshskshaksjakgahgshjkj!
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Great little one shot. The characters were well done and I liked the playful interaction.
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I was realizing that I had not actually reviewed this, and I was ashamed of myself, because I love this fic! They read so perfectly teenager, which is excellent. You have such an eye for detail and I think it's great. Love love love it!
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
love it well done i sure got a sugar rush of this sweet piece of fluff
AngelFromTheLost chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hahaha Halloween...You finally switced jobs with Valentine's Day (sees Cupid in an angel costume 0_0 ) :P KEEP WRITTING!
LeaveMeWithMyShips chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I had the biggest Cheshire smile the world has ever known at the end lol
raeryn chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
"He sighed under his breath" LOL is that possible? XD
Fluffy oneshot My feels w Great job c:

Sabanoodles
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Loving it!
All-American Anteater chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Awwww! That was so cute! They were so in character as well! An extra bonus!
Bitter November chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Liiiiiiv! Livlivlivliv! NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR FICS AGAIN, FOR THE FLUFTASICNESS SOOTHS MY SOUL! ALL THE FEEEEEELS! And now I'm inspired to get of my butt and work on Christmas fic. Can't wait to see yours! -hint hint, nudge nudge-
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very cute! I liked it just because it was so normal and sweet. It works really well for this couple. Good work. Keep writing.