Reviews for Have a Heart
Yakarin chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I love how open to interpretation this is! Maybe Wilson merged with house but. .. What if the one that actually died and gave his heart was Wilson and House "lost his mind" unable to accept the reality? The heart working transplant would fit perfectly with that theory!
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I loved this. It had me in tears in places - the loss, the emptiness and the slow changes in Wilson.
This is like a new level of their friendship; the give and take (it was never only Wilson giving) continues.
BobsHair chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Love this story
resourceress7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Brings me to tears each time I read it. The Halloween element is creepy, but the love and loss and connection between House and Wilson can be felt every step of the way.
HughIsMagic chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
wow! that's a sort of magic connection, under cover line between two friends always together, always loved each other without saying it. And you showed all of this through a dramatic event who has fused them forever. The last sentence, well, I have taken as a poetic license to amplify the nth degree their need to be together, again, forever.
I love it all, great imagination and write talent.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is so weird that somehow it works. Don't ask me why, but it does. House would make that heart transplant work, and Wilson would let him; they'd become a synthesis in reality. That's not a slam against either one of them-just how their relationship always seemed to be. Love this. That last line is excellent.
maineac chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Lovely!
MissBates chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great story: spooky in a good way and superbly paced. And who is really dead here is sort of open; the meaning of this line only struck me on second reading: "House doesn't give people things, not without something in return." House may have given his heart, but Wilson's given his soul.
Beenie chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
As a matter of principle, I never read fics with character deaths in them, but since this was a Halloween-challenge and because I love your way of writing, I decided to give this one a chance. I didn't regret it. Tensely written, masterfully worked out. I was at the egde of my seat while reading.

I also love the ambiguity of the title. This one should go on my fave list if I was Hilson... (O: Thank you for writing!
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Lol! This is just... ROFL!

How come I don't get the impression House is really dead? Great Halloween story. Absurde and yet fitting, lovely. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
maria-eleni chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Creepily I saw how it was going still the blue eyes ending had me gasping.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
What the eff..that was like something out of inception at the end. I loved it.
HousesHead13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh my GOD! Fucking weird, creepy, poetic, but just lets go to the basics, it was just AWESOME. Congratulations!
Zuckermund chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
The last line gave me chills, in a good, halloween-ish way. Really intense, and so perfectly written! Thanks for sharing.
Rhastahippy chapter 1 . 10/31/2012