Reviews for Erasure
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my goodness. This is so awful in its angst, and yet so perfect. I think you really encapsulate what Audrey was going through, and it was kind of painful to read but I sort of loved it anyway. You are an amazing writer - and fantastic at angst!
Doks chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
(I'm the guest)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I truly have no words to tell how much I love this story. The whole piece is so powerful that I ended up with a heartache after finishing it. Thank you for writing this. Really, I'm very glad she stopped jeopardizing her own hapiness in the show.
(sometimes I imagine a different end to this fic, she telling him to pull over and saying what she's been doing, because my heart cannot take all this angst)
Great work!
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow. This was so tough to read. Emotionally, that is. I feel like I've just gone through a breakup. That's a tribute to your writing.
Aedammair chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was incredibly well done. So well done, in fact, I felt sort of depressed at the end of it. I know that feeling, of poisoning your own well, and it's horrible to watch your own destruction. You wrote it beautifully.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Very sad. But at least she realizes that it is her doing. Nathan is reacting out of hurt and jealousy.
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Wow, this tore up my insides and spit them out. I'm not sure if I should thank you or shake you ;) (Thank you). This identifies and explores exactly what has been driving me crazy about Audrey lately - she's acting out of this warped sense of preservation. Her excuse is that she's pushing Nathan away for his own good, but in actuality, I wonder if she isn't doing it for her own good; I think she's unconsciously trying to protect herself from the pain of leaving him. And boy do I hope that the writers take this down a different track ;).