Reviews for Girl problems
Belle-Grace chapter 1 . 3/3
Lol, this is funny! I know it's really late but I'd love an update!?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Please, Please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
blueice2449 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Zach: What the heck is this? *Holding tampon*
Cassidy: Oh, that's a... tampon.
Zach: Oh. Gross, Sloan.
sexydiscopanda chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
please please please update
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Actually now that I have read my other review I should talk. I do have a major crush on Ross Lynch from Austin and Ally even though I support Auslly... Sorry I should be talking about mdbc! Awesome story like I said in my other reviews. :)
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Sorry I keep bugging you but I really want you to do Emma next. Even if you update six months from now. I really want you to have Darcy's name mentioned. I don't have a crush on Darcy though and I think it's a little strange that sone girls do. Jocelyn Kishore (my real name in case you haven't figured that out :) is going to now read(not mdbc but my story that I'm writing:Drama In Disneyland.
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Sorry I reviewed so many times. The reviews would not post. :)
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love this story. I just got my period yesterday. I'm only ten but I'm glad I got it early. I showed my mom this story and she liked it. She said it was really funny which must mean you did a great job with this story since usually she says the books I read are alright and "cute stories" but nothing that would appeal to adults.
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Great job! Can you do Emma next and mention Darcy's name in there somewhere? Thanks and I hope you take my ideas into consideration!
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Can you do Emma next? But can you like have it at her house or somewhere Darcy is? I think it would be totally hillarious if Darcy was somehow involved! LOL! Thanks for reading this review and I hope you take my ideas into consideration! :)
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Nice. Can you do Emma next please?
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Emma next please please please! AWESOME STORY!
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice. Can you do Emma's next?
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/2/2012