Reviews for Professionally Personal
Mell C chapter 10 . 6/19
Really like your writing style. Thanks! Enjoyed this story.
renewagain chapter 10 . 6/19
Loved it all. I want I want. Second best thing to having their life is having my own and jsut reading about theirs from good storytellers like yourself.
renewagain chapter 9 . 6/19
One of my favorite "I love you too)s evah. When he just thinks she's messing with him and then comes back with his declaration. Really you captured something intense with this guy, I really feel like he is all about her. And I LOVE his suit with a peak at ink.
PS as usual I'm late and maybe you aren't active around here anymore but I found your group on fb.
renewagain chapter 6 . 6/19
It's morning and I'm back for more. If it didn't make me nervous that she didn't hear from him, I wouldn't be so happy. I'm weird that way.
renewagain chapter 5 . 6/18
Thank you. *tips hat* perfect specimen that one.
I've been wearing a hat all this time didn't you know? Seriously turning off phone.
renewagain chapter 4 . 6/18
These are all mini-cliffies.I can't stop reading.
renewagain chapter 3 . 6/18
See that was short. And hot. So one more...
renewagain chapter 2 . 6/18
Oh lord help me too. I was babbling something earlier about sleeping. Just gonna hit next... .time.
renewagain chapter 1 . 6/18
It's way too late for me to be starting this story. It's going to be tough to hold back! Just found your stories and I look forward to reading more.
Mell C chapter 1 . 6/18
Great chapter! Funny, smart, sexy. The best combo.
Simplistic Dreamer chapter 7 . 6/15
Ok, SO she gets to work at 9:00 at 9:23 he asks for coffee which she replies Seth has already left in his office so he is to drink cold coffee?
Simplistic Dreamer chapter 2 . 6/15
Leah the person and Leah the dog.
Nelleke chapter 10 . 6/15
Loved this. Warm fuzzies. She started out as his temporary PA, but he wanted more from her. He seemed so disappointed when she mentioned "temporary PA." And then when she said she had scheduled him for interviews after he said he wanted a working lunch with her so they could go over resumes, he looked down right dejected. It all worked out though when he replaced her and she got a position in a different department and they could freely date. What a great boyfriend, when he bought that building so she could open her own studio, something he knew she always dreamed about. The epi was the best. I loved that they had a daughter, Lily. And then the tat he got with the celtic swan and the lilies, and her birthdate on there. How perfect.
Pughtwins chapter 10 . 3/17
; )
readicted chapter 10 . 3/14
Hot, inked, CEO with a soft spot, what's not to like? I enjoyed your fic!
2,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »