Reviews for Professionally Personal
Angellovee chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
holy heavy breather batman!
mommymac0508 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I loved it hot damn did I ever so yummy now whats next update soon
Angellovee chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
The number one way to make my day better: When I start reading a good fic and I get to the bottom and realize that it was only the first chapter and there are more to read!
msmargo chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
um, nice chapter. but you knew that!
ffictionreader01 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
At last! Great chapter.
twicrazreader chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Hey D
Well that was HOT! I loved the time jumps btw.
Marie
Twicrazreader
Iluvlillion chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Loved it! ;)
ReaderCathy chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
That was HOT! I want more chapters like that! wow Finally. I could (probably everyone else too) feel this chemistry, sexual tension through the screen.
Edward is right- it changes everything. I hope everything will be better now.
1 or 2 chapters? oh nooo... :( Maybe you will change mind?
OhForTheLoveOfDraco chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Oh my. That was very hot. And yes, it certainly does change everything. Lucky girl.
Clynne chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Oh man! That was hot! My fav part was when she said... in all his fucking naked glory like some technicolored angel with his gorgeous cock at full attention as he hovers on top of me. Annnnd I'm dead. Hahaha
LiLi82 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
love it
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
This chapter, the way it was written going back and forth in time, was my fave so far! Since this story will be short, it seems you got right down to it quickly! I couldn't be happier! I'm loving the tatted up CEO Edward so much! Bella has been swept away and I'm thinking she's ok with it, to say the least! What changes? Her job? I guess I will tune in and see when you give us the ending of this sweet and hot story! Thanks for writing!
twi nana chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
well, THAT was worth the wait, hot damn!

great stuff, and thanks for the recs.

TN
emmett23meg chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Very hot, wish I had warning lol, I read this puppy at work, ouch...
jansails chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I kinda agree, her job with Edward is temporary, her career is tattooing, so whay not pursue what they feel for each other?
jansails/jan2