Reviews for Professionally Personal
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Hmmm, did Edward finagle an invite through Jasper? He's definitely got Bella in his sights LOL!
bonz245 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
love this...thanks..and Happy New Year.
looie chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Eek. I like where this is going. Oh and Alice is totally badass, I kind of love her.
Happy New Year! I hope your 2013 is joyful and healthy and safe :)
MagTwi78 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I love their tension! So, so hot :) he's an enigma...but isn't Edward usually? I live that she doesn't let him see how he gets to her. Looking forward to the next one :) oh, and thanks for the shout out. ;)
nix69 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
How long are they going to dance around one another? Hoping he makes a move at the pub, cause it is neutral territory there is no work zone there lol!
Cullenosopy chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Oh Bella, I don't think he will kill you, far from it.

Thanks!
NPakus chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I am so glad I found your fun story! I am enjoying your characters. I especially like Rose and Bella's banter. Thanks for sharing this! Happy New Year...cheers!
Lolypop82 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
You're evil woman!
Appart from the major cock block this chapter was great. Get to the dirty business already, please! ; P
Can't wait for more!

P.S.: tattoo chair sex!
P.S. 2: the last manip I made for you kind of fits perfect for E's look at the end of the chapter, right?
alejandraortiz6 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I lOved the chapter (:
twiclare chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Things are definitely getting very intense between them! Love Jasper and Alice! Great chapter, thanks and Happy New Year.
Tinsley Warren chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Happy New Year! Congrats on the nominations that's such an honor!

I don't know if Edward really gets why Bella said what she said. Maybe she can tell him since he came to the bar lol!

I had a feeling he would!
roxnroll chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Great chapter! Boss Edward sure is getting in there isn't he? He's making it his life mission to drive her crazy! Can't wait for more!
Rox
Missjude chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Only 2-3 chapters? :( I could take at least another 30... hehe! I seriously love it. I love Tattwards :)
HeatherMaven chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I just started this today and am all caught up! I love a story with UST. I could actually feel it when Bella was talking about him being in the chair! Really enjoying this! Thanks for writing and sharing!
Iluvlillion chapter 4 . 12/31/2012