Reviews for Professionally Personal
emmett23meg chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Good chapter..want more all ready..
DreamerRoad chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Happy New Year to you as well. I'm loving the intense build between Edward and Bella. Really glad he showed up at the bar (and may I add that I NEED to see a manip of Rob with that description of Edward there at the end. ;))
KarmaisLovely chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Loving this story. What is Edward planning for the night? Hmm... Why does Alice keep denying her attraction to Jasper.
rclaurel chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Great Chapter, Happy New Year to you!
namemeamy chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Poor girl! He's not playing fair - good luck with that whole "strictly professional" thing! -A
Courtney37 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Oh those two! Hot then cold! And now there's gonna be alcohol involved, oh Lordy. Lol! Can't wait to find out more. Thanks again.
CullenPretzelness chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Really love the story and was captivated from the first chapter! Sad to hear that we will only get 2 to 3 more chapters but it will be worth it! Thanks for the awesome story!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Hmmm. I don't think Cullen is going to be satisfied with a strictly professional relationship.
hollstar chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
so so so so so not enough! loving the slow burn between these two! cannot wait for more :)
obsmama chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Oh Idk if he's playing sister. Can't wait to see how this ends up!
TwimomJen chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Glad you're feeling better. I hope you had a nice Christmas. I LOVE these 2! Poor B thinks E is embarrassed by her bc he pulled away when jasper came in... I think he just didn't want a witness to their first kiss. Which, just might happen at Mitch's bday party. Have a safe & Happy New Year!

XxOo

Jen
RoseArcadia chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Loving!
cutestkidsmom chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Very awesome! I do love this fic I get excited when it's in my inbox!
grabadietcoke chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I just read through your four chapters - LOVE the tension you are creating and that, while she is absolutely attracted to him, she does keep in mind the dangers and her long time goals. Hate when Bella just throws it all to the wind because Edward is so hot she loses her mind. This is a way nice balance and the tattooing, very nice.
Kitty Bad chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Eeeep! Bella better watch out - she's not going to be able to shake Edward off so easily.
2,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »