Reviews for Professionally Personal
MagTwi78 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I love their tension! So, so hot :) he's an enigma...but isn't Edward usually? I live that she doesn't let him see how he gets to her. Looking forward to the next one :) oh, and thanks for the shout out. ;)
nix69 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
How long are they going to dance around one another? Hoping he makes a move at the pub, cause it is neutral territory there is no work zone there lol!
Cullenosopy chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Oh Bella, I don't think he will kill you, far from it.

NPakus chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I am so glad I found your fun story! I am enjoying your characters. I especially like Rose and Bella's banter. Thanks for sharing this! Happy New Year...cheers!
Lolypop82 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
You're evil woman!
Appart from the major cock block this chapter was great. Get to the dirty business already, please! ; P
Can't wait for more!

P.S.: tattoo chair sex!
P.S. 2: the last manip I made for you kind of fits perfect for E's look at the end of the chapter, right?
alejandraortiz6 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I lOved the chapter (:
twiclare chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Things are definitely getting very intense between them! Love Jasper and Alice! Great chapter, thanks and Happy New Year.
Tinsley Warren chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Happy New Year! Congrats on the nominations that's such an honor!

I don't know if Edward really gets why Bella said what she said. Maybe she can tell him since he came to the bar lol!

I had a feeling he would!
roxnroll chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Great chapter! Boss Edward sure is getting in there isn't he? He's making it his life mission to drive her crazy! Can't wait for more!
Missjude chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Only 2-3 chapters? :( I could take at least another 30... hehe! I seriously love it. I love Tattwards :)
HeatherMaven chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I just started this today and am all caught up! I love a story with UST. I could actually feel it when Bella was talking about him being in the chair! Really enjoying this! Thanks for writing and sharing!
Iluvlillion chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Loved it! :)
HockeyChick10 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Let more UST begin!
Julia-S77 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Cullen is so sneaky getting himself invited to the pub, or is Jasper playing at match making? No wonder Bella is so confused after Edward reactions when Jasper nearly caught them. Great chapter x

been to vote for you x
NanStew chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Happy New Year to you too.
2,328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »