Reviews for Professionally Personal
midnitereader chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
Loved this. Warm fuzzies. She started out as his temporary PA, but he wanted more from her. He seemed so disappointed when she mentioned "temporary PA." And then when she said she had scheduled him for interviews after he said he wanted a working lunch with her so they could go over resumes, he looked down right dejected. It all worked out though when he replaced her and she got a position in a different department and they could freely date. What a great boyfriend, when he bought that building so she could open her own studio, something he knew she always dreamed about. The epi was the best. I loved that they had a daughter, Lily. And then the tat he got with the celtic swan and the lilies, and her birthdate on there. How perfect.
Pughtwins chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
; )
readicted chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Hot, inked, CEO with a soft spot, what's not to like? I enjoyed your fic!
Eli42 chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
Cute fic!
Donteee chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it best story ive read so far
XxLittleMissMidnightxX chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Super cute. :)
RTP4ME chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Another flawless story that I'll love forever.
Can't wait for your OF.
I'll be cheering you on!
Thanks so much for writing!
RTP4ME chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Gold: "hear a voice that's been recorded in my head and filed under "things to fap to.""
LOL! Gold!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Wonderful!
desactiveacc chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
I'll cry, seriously! Oh my gosh, I just loved this story and I love Edward, I really do.
Amazing and you write so well! Thank you for giving me those feelings, like freaking out and just in love and now already missing it. I'll read it more and more times.
Congratulations! You rock ;) xx
desactiveacc chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Oh my gosh, this is obviously one of the best short-fics in whole the world! I'm serious! Edward, marry me pleeease?!
Xx
desactiveacc chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
I know that it's very late, but congrats for you baby!
Now, about the chapter... Come on? Amazing! I'm in love with this CEO and love this Bella :3 xx
desactiveacc chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Yeeeeeah, got the girl! Loooved it. Edward, you are an amazing buddy and I'm proud of you hahahah
desactiveacc chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
What the sky are you doing Edward? You can't lose her! Xx
desactiveacc chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Oh my goodness! How hot this could be? Amazing! Not just the sex/love part but how they're perfect together. Loving! Xx
2,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »