Reviews for Professionally Personal
Jordanfan360 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Yes, I defintely can't wait to read more. Tatted Edward. Dear. God.

And Bella inks people...I see fireworks. :-)
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
My thoughts...wow Super great begining cannot wait to read more.
sapho99
mimimgr chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
ooh, like this new story... so want more ;)
RPatzonly chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Love it! More please;)
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Yummy. And I like that you've not made him too extreme of a jerk. I find it much more realistic to imagine a future for CEO and his assistant if he's not too much of an ass at the start. :)
SmillaGW chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is a good one, I can tell. Very well written with intriguing characters and lots of fun. It was rec'd by MagTwi78, glad I checked it out.
moremoo chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Loved it. Definitely interested in where you are going to take it. Can't wait for more.
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
It was cute... comfortable... and flowed... Great beginning... Looking forward to more...
rtgirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
uuunnnfff! tattybossward! so much yes! so glad i asked b/c i didn't see your tweet or get an alert. and i've been WAITINNNNNN!
LOVE YA!
beck
Jdwen2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Can't wait for more! Love the tattoo angle!
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh My Goodness, Whoa Maggie, and Wow...I loved this first chapter, and I wish that I could just go on to chapter 2 right now...This is great, oh, please tell me you will update soon...very, very soon.
THis Bella and her little inner monologue...and Edward and his little smirks...and Rose, I loved them all..Jasper, too. Now we just need Emmett on the scene...and Alice, who should appear out of nowhere very soon!

Love it, thanks so much!
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Great first chapter, loved it. It seems that Edward is very interested in her, but will he make a move in her whilst she is his PA.
pkitten21 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love your stories, and this is no exception. Please tell me there is going to be more?
JenRar chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Great start! Can't wait to read more. :D
twiclare chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I'm hooked already! Thank you. Edward is... Intriguing! Looking forward to more.
2,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 154 .. Last Next »