Reviews for Professionally Personal
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
What a great ending to a wonderful little story. Alice no Jasper running off to elope in Vegas, coming back with matching tatted ring fingers, was perfect. I hope Rose and Emmett met back up again. Loved that Edward proposed the way he did . . . really cute. Lily sounded super cute. Really enjoyed this. It was really fun to read. Thank you for it! ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
Oh, I floved this chapter. I love that she didn't freak out and scream at him. That she accepted the generosity he was lovingly handing her. Her saying she isn't ready yet and him saying he'll retrofit and to let him know when. Seriously, wonderful. Then in the middle of all that, she tells him she loves him . . . his excitement and returned ILY along with all his other words . . . so freaking fantastic!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
His vulnerability showing at the beginning of this chapter, was endearing. And, what a nice thing for him to do. The lateral move into another office . . . to ensure she still has a job. I like it. His offer to invest in a studio for her was really cute too. Edward wanting another piece and her being nervous about it. Jasper and Alice on the couch in the back, was hilarious. Her thinking she may be in love with him, was really cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
So very glad it wasn't what she was thinking. I also really liked thT he really knows her well already. Knew she'd be skittish and pissed off. I did like that he wanted to call her to be with him at the hospital, yet chose not to thinking too much, too soon, for her. The fact that he wanted her there, was wonderful. Him firing her was cute. Although the she is not thinking that right now. Not at all.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Wow, I hope it wasn't really what she's thinking it was. Him getting what he wanted from her and only that. That would suck . . . hard. Is he going to be his normal self at the office? Ignoring her, not speaking to her, except for business.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
I loved how you did this chapter. Going current time, to earlier in the night, back to current. Very hot in the bedroom . . . yummy! Very hot leading up o them getting into that bedroom! Very good chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Fascinating game they are playing with each other. The push and pull of it all. She wouldn't mind having him, yet golds back for very valid reasons. He clearly wants her, yet seems to change his mind back and forth constantly. Him showing up at her hang outs now, that's approaching, well I don't know what. Moving on . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
That was all kinds of hot. His being aroused by being tattooed . . . yummy! Her getting distracted and then gaining control and going zen, was an amazing feat. I'm loving that he reeks confidence outside the office. Wonder why he doesn't speak to her in the office though?
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Yes, I definitely still really like Rose. She's a hoot. Telling her to just sleep with him to get it out of her system. Then, he comes into Jasper's shop . . . which we knew had to happen at one point. I love that Jasper wants her to work on Edward. Even better was the amazing smile Edward got when she agreed to do it! Rose remembering Emmett with. Dazed look in her eyes, was funny. Fun chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This was recc'd out today on FB so, thought I'd pop in and read it. I'm enjoying it. I like that he seems to be interested in her, yet she can't really tell. Bella is quite amusing to read. I really like Rose, she's fun too. Yes, cherry blossoms have become quite the rage. I wanted to get some, then for that very reason, I vetoed the idea. Fun story, so far.
Mell C chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Really like your writing style. Thanks! Enjoyed this story.
renewagain chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Loved it all. I want I want. Second best thing to having their life is having my own and jsut reading about theirs from good storytellers like yourself.
renewagain chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
One of my favorite "I love you too)s evah. When he just thinks she's messing with him and then comes back with his declaration. Really you captured something intense with this guy, I really feel like he is all about her. And I LOVE his suit with a peak at ink.
PS as usual I'm late and maybe you aren't active around here anymore but I found your group on fb.
renewagain chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
It's morning and I'm back for more. If it didn't make me nervous that she didn't hear from him, I wouldn't be so happy. I'm weird that way.
renewagain chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Thank you. *tips hat* perfect specimen that one.
I've been wearing a hat all this time didn't you know? Seriously turning off phone.
2,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »