Reviews for Professionally Personal
Unf, motherfucking unf!
CSG chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Yes, kiss her.
CSG chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Mmm... mmm... mmmmm... Edward!
CSG chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Very nice...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Very much enjoyed reading this story. Liked the characters and the storyline was fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Interesting. Sounds like it could be fun.
JD Thorn chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Simply Wonderful.
vickyycullen chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
Re reading for like fifth time will always love this fics like this ...they dont make 'em anymore
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Omg! I'm tremendously enjoying this fic!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
Cute story! Great work
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Absolutely loved this story
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
What a great ending to a wonderful little story. Alice no Jasper running off to elope in Vegas, coming back with matching tatted ring fingers, was perfect. I hope Rose and Emmett met back up again. Loved that Edward proposed the way he did . . . really cute. Lily sounded super cute. Really enjoyed this. It was really fun to read. Thank you for it! ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
Oh, I floved this chapter. I love that she didn't freak out and scream at him. That she accepted the generosity he was lovingly handing her. Her saying she isn't ready yet and him saying he'll retrofit and to let him know when. Seriously, wonderful. Then in the middle of all that, she tells him she loves him . . . his excitement and returned ILY along with all his other words . . . so freaking fantastic!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
His vulnerability showing at the beginning of this chapter, was endearing. And, what a nice thing for him to do. The lateral move into another office . . . to ensure she still has a job. I like it. His offer to invest in a studio for her was really cute too. Edward wanting another piece and her being nervous about it. Jasper and Alice on the couch in the back, was hilarious. Her thinking she may be in love with him, was really cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
So very glad it wasn't what she was thinking. I also really liked thT he really knows her well already. Knew she'd be skittish and pissed off. I did like that he wanted to call her to be with him at the hospital, yet chose not to thinking too much, too soon, for her. The fact that he wanted her there, was wonderful. Him firing her was cute. Although the she is not thinking that right now. Not at all.
2,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »