Reviews for Professionally Personal
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Wow, I hope it wasn't really what she's thinking it was. Him getting what he wanted from her and only that. That would suck . . . hard. Is he going to be his normal self at the office? Ignoring her, not speaking to her, except for business.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
I loved how you did this chapter. Going current time, to earlier in the night, back to current. Very hot in the bedroom . . . yummy! Very hot leading up o them getting into that bedroom! Very good chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Fascinating game they are playing with each other. The push and pull of it all. She wouldn't mind having him, yet golds back for very valid reasons. He clearly wants her, yet seems to change his mind back and forth constantly. Him showing up at her hang outs now, that's approaching, well I don't know what. Moving on . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
That was all kinds of hot. His being aroused by being tattooed . . . yummy! Her getting distracted and then gaining control and going zen, was an amazing feat. I'm loving that he reeks confidence outside the office. Wonder why he doesn't speak to her in the office though?
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Yes, I definitely still really like Rose. She's a hoot. Telling her to just sleep with him to get it out of her system. Then, he comes into Jasper's shop . . . which we knew had to happen at one point. I love that Jasper wants her to work on Edward. Even better was the amazing smile Edward got when she agreed to do it! Rose remembering Emmett with. Dazed look in her eyes, was funny. Fun chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This was recc'd out today on FB so, thought I'd pop in and read it. I'm enjoying it. I like that he seems to be interested in her, yet she can't really tell. Bella is quite amusing to read. I really like Rose, she's fun too. Yes, cherry blossoms have become quite the rage. I wanted to get some, then for that very reason, I vetoed the idea. Fun story, so far.
Mell C chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Really like your writing style. Thanks! Enjoyed this story.
renewagain chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Loved it all. I want I want. Second best thing to having their life is having my own and jsut reading about theirs from good storytellers like yourself.
renewagain chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
One of my favorite "I love you too)s evah. When he just thinks she's messing with him and then comes back with his declaration. Really you captured something intense with this guy, I really feel like he is all about her. And I LOVE his suit with a peak at ink.
PS as usual I'm late and maybe you aren't active around here anymore but I found your group on fb.
renewagain chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
It's morning and I'm back for more. If it didn't make me nervous that she didn't hear from him, I wouldn't be so happy. I'm weird that way.
renewagain chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Thank you. *tips hat* perfect specimen that one.
I've been wearing a hat all this time didn't you know? Seriously turning off phone.
renewagain chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
These are all mini-cliffies.I can't stop reading.
renewagain chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
See that was short. And hot. So one more...
renewagain chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Oh lord help me too. I was babbling something earlier about sleeping. Just gonna hit next... .time.
renewagain chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
It's way too late for me to be starting this story. It's going to be tough to hold back! Just found your stories and I look forward to reading more.
2,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »