Reviews for Professionally Personal
RTP4ME chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Another flawless story that I'll love forever.
Can't wait for your OF.
I'll be cheering you on!
Thanks so much for writing!
RTP4ME chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Gold: "hear a voice that's been recorded in my head and filed under "things to fap to.""
LOL! Gold!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Wonderful!
ruhhbelle chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
I'll cry, seriously! Oh my gosh, I just loved this story and I love Edward, I really do.
Amazing and you write so well! Thank you for giving me those feelings, like freaking out and just in love and now already missing it. I'll read it more and more times.
Congratulations! You rock ;) xx
ruhhbelle chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Oh my gosh, this is obviously one of the best short-fics in whole the world! I'm serious! Edward, marry me pleeease?!
Xx
ruhhbelle chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
I know that it's very late, but congrats for you baby!
Now, about the chapter... Come on? Amazing! I'm in love with this CEO and love this Bella :3 xx
ruhhbelle chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Yeeeeeah, got the girl! Loooved it. Edward, you are an amazing buddy and I'm proud of you hahahah
ruhhbelle chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
What the sky are you doing Edward? You can't lose her! Xx
ruhhbelle chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Oh my goodness! How hot this could be? Amazing! Not just the sex/love part but how they're perfect together. Loving! Xx
ruhhbelle chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Oh my Gosh! They're always together now :3 loving it! Xx
ruhhbelle chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Aaaah, how cute! Yeah, hot but cute and I lost my mind with him. Can't wait, running to read the next chapter! Xx
ruhhbelle chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I said that he is totally hot boss! Imagine him is the best thing hahahah Loving! Xx
ruhhbelle chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Totally hot boss! And Bella is so funny hahahah
xx
sparkledamnu chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
I know - late to the party. I enjoyed this little jewel very much. The chemistry between these two was tangible!

Thanks for writing for our fandom. I appreciate you.

Elaine - Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips sparkledamnu on all fanfiction reading sites
MarLea Pie chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
SPAZOID! Yes - amazing!

I'm in for this ride for sure! Smexy E in a suit with hidden ink? Oh Gahhhhhh yes please!

And your Rosalie? FLOVE her. I want a Rosalie like that. She's awesome.

Great start - thanks for sharing.

Mlp