Reviews for A Patient Eye
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Wow, I loved this, I was hanging off every word! So touching, I have a huge lump in my throat. Awesome story!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Love is the greatest thing of all...Garrett and Edward seems to have found it.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I really enjoyed this, although you left me with questions! What exactly is Edward? And what does Bella know, and how does she know it?
I know we don't always get our fics wrapped up in a pretty bow with all the answers; I still liked this one regardless!
MyBrown3y3s chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I just realized I never reviewed this.

*sigh* I love EdwardGarrett just as much as Carlward. This story was great. I felt so sad for Garrett because he seemed so lost, but then in the end finds his happiness with Edward :)
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
ooh i liked this very much. well done.
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
So he took Garrett with him!
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Nice story :)
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was amazing! So mysterious and original!
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Great story! I loved it...
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
oh what a beautiful, haunting tale. love it!
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh, my friend, you do know how to pair these two so perfectly! As I've said before, they are one of my favorite pairings and I just loved this. One of my absolute favorites. Thank you! xx
putblytheface chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
veeeery good!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Aww, I'm so relieved there was a HEA! I think bella is so sure because of the things he must have mubled while ill. Was edward a vampire, or more than that? His presence for too long making garrett ill was a really interesting twist. Really enjoyed this, hun!
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Congrats on winning 3rd place! :-) Great many questions and ideas running through my mind. I found this story through the Boys Loving Boys group email. This story will "haunt" me for some time to come! Thank you :-)
mw138 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012