Reviews for In The Twilight Hour
spacecavy chapter 1 . 3/3
Genius. I loved how you subtly compared Rose and the Doctor's relationship to Bella and Edward's. I remember reading some fanfiction where the Doctor would watch Rose sleep and I just thought, "That's creepily Edward of him".
JC chapter 1 . 1/24
Rosalie will be happy. ;)
JC chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Best crack fic ever written.
The-Ruby-Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
YES! Brilliant! It's Christmas come early! I loved it, and you got everyone bang on. Loved the Doctor and Rose being an actual couple, and Bella as whiny as she should be. Shared this one with my husband and he laughed as much as I did. Brilliant!
123456789D chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
i laughed so hard while reading this story i thought someone was going to come looking for me thinking i had gone mad! thank you for writing and loved this fic!
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Ah, wonderful. Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Bella is INSANE
Copper Rain chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is hilarious! And though this is funny, I slightly dislike you for making this too funny and epic to stop reading when it is WAY past when I should be going to sleep. :P
Garideth chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ahahaha this was FANTASTIC. I laughed my way through the entire thing! And it's really impressive that you kept Ten and Rose in character even when they were out-of-character. Did that make any sense? Ah, well.

Anyway, it was HILARIOUS.
kbecks41319 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Brilliant. I might have laughed myself right off the bed at one point.
Laveycee chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Brilliant. Just...brilliant.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was awesome. I really loved your last line in this was just so well done I'm still laughing :p You should totally try to make them deal with the werewolf ;)
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Ha! Loved it!
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Had a hard time stopping giggling after reading this. Boy, I wish this could really happen! Really, really. Especially the Bella thing. Can you *imagine* how disappointed she'll be when Edward turns up as a normal human? Please, please write the sequel! Plus I want to hear about the tribe of werewolves. Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awesome! Could you please do another chapter where they go back to the vampires and see their reaction to being human again? PLEASE! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012