Reviews for An Unexpected Burst Of Color
dramaqueen452 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
lol i suddenly hate yo RL commitments lol, this is just brill. hope u continue one day x
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
It's really good. More would be appreciated. I really can't picture Edward and Leah but...who knows. Thanks for the chapter MLD12
latina-pr chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That's it!?

I need more, please. It was getting really good up until the point she took got cold feet...

More and SOON.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I do hope you continue it. It's awesome
MusicIsForever chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Yes please do continue with the story :) I really like this start! :)
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
:):)
CharNinja LOL chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Realy good story
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Please continue this! It's awesome!
Marie One chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I think you are off to a great start and do keep going. I love a good Edward/Leah story and I think Leah is way more interesting than that other person.
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I liked it a lot! Please consider continuing this story! Thanks for writing!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love it.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh please expand on this. I LOVE this story! I'm rooting for Edward and Leah. I really hope you decide to finish this story because I'm hooked. :D This could be a really good story if you decide to finish it, and if you don't, well, that just makes you a tease don't it, lol. ;P
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Awesome! I love it!
Mizzdee chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh hun, I'm so glad you finally posted this. I've been wondering if you ever did anything more with it. So, like I said the first time read it...you definitely need to keep this one going. I want to see how they go from really, really not liking each other to an actual relationship (if they get there at all)
Love it, darlin. Can't wait for more. Love you tons - D
Inosolan chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Adorable. I'm not normally an Edward fan, but I really like how you write him here, connecting with Leah.