Reviews for Never Tear Us Apart
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 11/5
Finally got round to reading this after you posted it on facebook the other day.
I loved this.
I love some Edward and Jasper, oh and Edward and Carlisle.
That was evil, but had me hooked.
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 10/31
Wow what a twist that was lol! Well played.
Snappher chapter 1 . 8/16
Damn! What were your plans for this?
Dorchester chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I've just re-read this, and... Oh My God, that's really an amazing sotry!
mamdmc chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
HOLY WOW that was insane. I LOVED IT.
oh my poor Jasper pining for his love and not giving up, not even at his end. This was fantastic. Congrats on the 1st place win, although I'm really not surprised. this was f*ckin awesome.
twistedsteele chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This was really, really good but I'm a little confused. If you don't plan on adding a second chapter to clarify can I have a few questions answered? Please?
- Are your vampires normal and not sparkly?
- Why would Edward warm Jasper to leave and then play that nasty little trick on him in the end.
- Has Jasper been turned or killed?
- What the hell is wrong with Carlisle; why is he so vicious and cruel?
- And what did Edward prove?
I feel so incredibly horrible for Jasper! ):
Dee chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Ughhh. I really loved this! I reaaaaally want more! Please make a sequel. uwu
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really liked the suspense but I'm really curious about what was going on exactly. I'd love for you to expand on this.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2012

That is so good!
sophdrea chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'm so glad you posted the link to this today, because I might never have found it otherwise. It was an amazing story! Your wonderful descriptions created an atmosphere that was both mysterious and eerie. It really made me feel like I was there with Jasper.
Your ending was perfect! I loved it! (and it's perfect for continuing) LOL
You definitely deserved that 1st Place win! I can't tell you how impressed I am with your plot and your writing.
Now don't blame me when I start hounding you for more. ;)
The Regboner Queen chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Would love to see more... wondering if Jasper is dead or undergoing his transformation.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love it :) Was quite.. different and interesting.. I'm left with questions but overall I think this is a perfect space to leave off, allowing us to make up our own conclusions and endings. :)
LostSoul1234 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Amazing! More! More! More! If you turned this one shot into a full pledged story with some Edward/jasper, Edward/Carlisle and maybe even edward/Carlisle/jasper it would be a hit!
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Yes oh yes I would love see if Jasper dies or Edward changes him. Good job on the twist I see why you won. Take care.

HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
oooh! wow that was a fab story hun. Would love to see more :)